What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nice.

11 more to go. Sigh.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Built a flicker strike Slayer on PoE over the weekend in my free time. Now lvl 81 or 82. Feels good to just right click afk clearing maps. Problem is, low survivability on big hits, and very small life pool for a melee build, even if im constantly teleporting with flicker strike, meaning bossing is a gamble. Might have to switch to vaal double strike for bosses.

Also, 3 more months til Elden Ring, fml.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
look - old school :calm:
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
We need to go DEEPER TOO!

Im aware of this game creator, they nice look 2D sprite based game, and they like to change the genre too. This game I got for free on steam, and I also played the first one on origin.

I dont remember the mechanic of first game, but i do remember it was streamlined metroidvania dungeon digger that alot to do the dig -> loot -> sell -> upgrade gameplay loop super smooth. At beginning you will dig the are super slow, but in late game you will have multiple tools that allow you to dig at blazing speed. There are several biome in the game, and it fairly small to explore all map which full of secret . With resource you from digging will allow you to purchase & install mods that you customized your passive abilities.

The game can be considered on smaller scale so the gameplay can finish within 7 hours if you focused on objective or 14 hours if you collect everything to 100% (which i did). The difficulty of this game fairly easy, but there are 1 very challenging trial that required to be good with platforming. The boss fight i think only like 3 times and despite you have multiple interesting tools, the combat are very basic. Despite the progression is freaking good, it was so late in the game that you will run out of enemy & place to dig.

If you get free on steam, i suggest just give it a try. You dont need to play 1st game, as the story is pretty basic. It is solid platformer metroidvania digger that keep you interested to keep going, but dont expect anything grand from it.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Was only a matter of time before we got account booster scum here. He talks about league of legends and links booster services for WoW arena rating booster. Wtf.

Y'all need to fix your forum bots automated messages.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Prime_Evil wrote:Y'all need to fix your forum bots automated messages.

It's been issue for a while now.

I started playing with Bioware games, namely Dragon Age and Mass Effect series. Dragon Age Origins is great fun, reminds me of Baldurs Gate. Mass Effect is interesting, started as adept. Only thing I hate is that freaking mako periodes... how in the hell they included such fuck in the nice game is beyond my undertanding.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
im pretty sure i just fossil crafted the most insane 2handed axe in the league right now, for the second league in the row. i havent even crafted the rest of the affixes yet. hoping for good Betrayal and ex slams to reach 600 min deeps and 1000 max.

Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:Y'all need to fix your forum bots automated messages.

It's been issue for a while now.

I started playing with Bioware games, namely Dragon Age and Mass Effect series. Dragon Age Origins is great fun, reminds me of Baldurs Gate. Mass Effect is interesting, started as adept. Only thing I hate is that freaking mako periodes... how in the hell they included such fuck in the nice game is beyond my undertanding.

Yes I enjoyed DA:O as well. The package came with the sequel as well, but I never got far with it - if I stick with my old char from the first game it's too easy. If a I make a new one it's too hard/slow.

I've tried to get going with BG2 soooo many times and I just give up every time. That Minsk guy gets really annoying after a while and he seems essential to the party as a tank. For some reason DA:O just felt better.

I've been trying Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It's really slow and has many "too real" mechanics such as needing to eat and sleep, food going off in your backpack etc. But it starts to feel real - and makes you aware of how it must be to be a peasant in those times, trying to work your way up to something better than dawn-to-dusk grind. No wonder they either became soldiers or thieves. Or both.
minhhien
Cultist
24 | 1
Rhythm games (and this game too)