What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Death's Oath doesnt need to be 6 linked just 6 socked buddy looks like you got scammed out of knowledge
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
i need 6 link piece for lacerate support :) no other gear has that option since dual wield. Payed 70 chaos which i got in few trades for worthless stuff i sold. Now need to think how to use/counter this chaos damage taken since my chaos res is negative. Tried this "cast when damage taken" but somehow chaos is not triggering it, ideas ?
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
pm me later when i back (after 5-6 hours or so ) i will help you with the gearing 10ex and 500 chaos should be enough i guess cya for now
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Prime_Evil wrote:Had a few exalts to spare, decided to start slamming on a ilvl 84 styg vise i had stored. Holy fucking shit.

Jesus, this is insane belt !!! Get a good Conqueror's Exalt on it and start doing mirror service. Holy shit this is so good XD
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Tried this "cast when damage taken" but somehow chaos is not triggering it, ideas ?

Cast when damage taken and any "damage taken" triggers do not trigger when taking damage over time if i recall corrctly.

Next thing i would do is to collect currency for best way to get decent 6-link - divination cards called " The Celestial Justicar ".
In result you would get clean 6-link item level 80 (I think) astral plate, then you can use essences / fossils to get desired mod and 100+ life. In your case i would go for +chaos resistance Shrieking Essence of Scorn - costs 2c atm rerolls item like chaos orb but guarantees chaos resistance. Death's oath is just not great choice for melee at all, this armor is preferable in "Walking builds" like Occultist + Profane Bloom (chaos explosions from corpses), where you utilize Chaos Innoculation to have 100% chaos res so chaos DoT (Damage Over Time) does not affect you at all.

Also if you happen to know all your gem colours you can search for corrupted, or if have luck non-corrupted 6-link rares with desired colors in official trade site like this :

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seem like i need to set my goals with the game much lower than before, the game feels boring now for me despite feeling able to progress super slowly. Mainly because i dont like the feel of grind hundred of hours weekly (i play until 2am, grind whenever i get to pc) which remind me of my terrible day where i play video games like a zombie. Thus i might only target for 24 challenges for skins. I doubt i can grind legion / breach in time, same goes for abyss, beastiary and delve.

Over the weekend, what happened so far:
1. Tackled atziri, got the flask. It was down to last portal
2. Tackle and kill pale council easily, although i wished i can get the chest / bow (only got the hammer / boot)
3. Died to Catarina, mainly because i couldnt understand her mechanic for final fight
4. Incursion is still meh, (lets say i can clear t10 comfortably, incursion is doable at t7 for me)
5. Delve is reaching a road block, it seem that it required front loaded skill setup. Im switching to rain of arrows for this specifically.
6. Tackle more conqueror, not sure how many watchstones, but im sure i got 50% of them (all maps required 3 watchstones now)

Atm im running magic t7 for exp farming (since i need level 90 for challenge), seem like i can farm both metamorph and boss over there, making it kinda a slow progress for organs and exp.

Personally, im targeting that next weekend would be my last weekend with PoE, if not, then probably i might grind forward until next stash sale (i cant believe i missed it for last month) as i hoarding too many junks to arrange. It is not that i hate poe, but i just hate spending too much time on it while i still having hundreds of paid games i got on steam backlog untouched.
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
My Pathfinder vs. Uber Elder, tough one after they buffed it, channeling skills not really fitting there
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Guys, what am i doing wrong in this mapping ? I got 4 different watch stones and socketed them all - 4 areas got nice colours. Now i keep getting low tier maps from other areas and no maps from those 4. How do i fix it ? Thanks.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maps can only do max +2 from the unique boss, +1 rare and everything else from other mobs.
In order to sustain 3 or 4 watchstone maps, usually you need to be playing at level 11 - 16 red tier maps

if you keep farming low yellow map, you wont able to make higher map drop
tl;dr your map tier determined what map will drop, not those watchstone (it is more like allow to drop upgraded map or unlocking new map)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Guys, what am i doing wrong in this mapping ? I got 4 different watch stones and socketed them all - 4 areas got nice colours. Now i keep getting low tier maps from other areas and no maps from those 4. How do i fix it ? Thanks.

how far is your atlas bonus unlocked? map tier is determined by the %chance to drop a higher tier map than the one youre in. the watchstones only influence the value of maps influenced by that watchstone if you manage to get the higher tier quality as a drop ; i.e. if you stone'd the area with Beach (T1) all beach maps that drop will have the watchstone bonus affecting it (turns it into T4 Beach with one stone iirc) because the regular one is T1. the rest (regular T2 and up maps) will follow the rule of % atlas. if you have 100% then all maps that drop will always come with one more tier than the one where it was dropped. if you have all atlas unlocked (154%) you get those 100% AND 54% chance of the map being an extra tier higher.