What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
5x/154 at the moment, probably around 57. The issue is that i only run maps in the middle of the map and those one for colourfull edges are not dropping. I need to run maps that are connected to them for a chance for them to drop, right ? I think i run tier 3-4 most of the time and same names over and over. And it sucks :D
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think i mentioned this earlier, you need to monitor the tier level of maps where you put watchstones
if you playing in the corner, usually they are level 3 - 5 (with +3 per watchstones iirc).

Running connected map is to get the map you havent play / finished objective.
Completing map objective (finishing magic / rare / corrupted) will increase % chance to find maps (i think from all monster)

I personally think, if you can farm t8 - t10 map, you shouldve have easily get maps until t11
And 2 watchstones for most region (12 iirc)

i think it is much easier if you can share your atlas picture here
people can give tips accordingly

Try this guide from reddit:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I socketed 3 stones already and 4th one is in the bottom right, can unsocket it. Am i fucked ?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
actually, if you already have influence, you can run those each region white map (search map via region name in your stash)
and run each coloured 3 times, must be the same maps name in those region.

and to get some map, you can start doing zana's mission or buy from her straight
you have a lot of daily mission you havent utilize.

go to your master -> atlas mission -> put map
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thanks, i think i managed to get it working. I get updated yellow icon maps from farming now. What i did, i took one yellow watch stone out from socket and used it in the area where i have low tier maps. Then i ran those maps until boss spawned and later a few up tiered maps dropped like 7-8. Now i will repeat the process with other areas and hopefully success.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh, that was quick, i thought the plan was to have stash sale every 3rd week of month

I missed for meta league, now im tempted to get one for super stash / hoarding stuff.
I think getting first blood bundle + some stash is a good value (although i almost stopping from playing PoE though)

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/daily-deals
10 coins = 1 USD iirc.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Overwatch...PoE...when i had enough free time, which is less and less often lately.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mid downtime on PoE, I just need to grind a bit more for 24 challenges completion.
Both of the games below are available on mobile, but I played since i got them both for free on Epic Store.

This is a short puzzle game with bizarre graphic and twisted logic on solving puzzle around the robot head. The gameplay itself pretty straight forward, although you will be recommended to play with controller, especially when involving with stuff that required you to rotate a crank. Music and environment are pretty chill especially when the robot started to dance whenever your completed one level.

Although it quite a quality games, I doubt it will be a worth of any price to be honest. The puzzle are too short and there is no zero replayability. You might be better to just watch puzzle solution on youtube to get the experience.

Another mini games involving throwing stuff and WATCH THINGS BURNS *EVIL LAUGH*. Some said it is chilling game while some might said it is wacky games. But personally I feel like this game is casual games like clicker or those farmville clone games. The goals of the games are pretty much buying stuff, tossing them into fire and collect your reward. You cant run out of money (always net positive) but you have to time you upgrade or you might stuck having to burn only small stuff.

The game short, at only about 2 and half hours. Despite i like this game developer other games, I hate this so much. Mainly because it is not exactly what i called "fun". Sure watching stuff burn might be fun for some people, but i was kinda expect a proper games though.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
69/154 maps hue hue, all labyrints done. Now what ? No more colours on atlas map, so i should socket my 8 stones inside middle area and farm again until they appear ? Is it end game enough or is there something else after atlas done ? Already sold my uniques to vendor, now all 4 pages are for crafting mats, maps, cards and random shit only.

Random exalt and some chaos orbs =
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Short review for this :

Spent like 30 hours to beat heart with watcher. The tricky part is she not your typical slay the spire character. While other character generally have switching between having enough block and scaling damage, watcher is more tactical and required you switch tactic on the fly. She have 4 stances (no stance, wrath stance, calm stand and divinity stand) that she need to play around with.

Scaling damage for her is no brainer for first few levels, mainly because she have wrath stance that have 2x damage multiplier. However she not traditionally increase her base stat easily like other character, thus generally you need to time your skill properly. If i would to explain her basic skill set, it is probably like playing poker, once you confirm you can win, you pretty to go all in.

Time to play another game now, although i prefer short game nowadays.