What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I saw a glimpse of this game on steam storefront, seem like just got release.
Artstyle look promising (dont say anything about the 2 assets) but price is just 1 USD for me.

DEAL! no 2nd question ask. even it have terrible gameplay, i will not get disappointed.
Turn out it is pretty decent 2d action game with minor rpg / platforming / metroidvania.

Have vibe of several japanese 2d action game with a bit souls vibe for me.
Buy it now while it is on discount, your purchase is worth it.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah i was actually one of the backers for Vagrant in kickstarter, sadly it failed (i think it only got half of its total goal) , but bought it for steam anyway, the artstyle is gorgeous. Also, multiple endings, to scratch that itch of not having any metroidvanias with branching choices ever since symphony of the night. Its definitely worth 20 euros even, so being on sale for this cheap now is a steal.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bump with hugest Reaper ult i've ever pulled, wiped out the entire enemy team.

https://streamable.com/zplgk
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bought Sacred Gold from steam for 1.99 :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Bought Sacred Gold from steam for 1.99 :)

Nice! That‘s the best from the sacred trilogy! It‘s a little bit too easy to dupe runes or get them through bugs. Same with exp - there‘s a NPC who always give you the quest reward when you talk to him in a town to the west of the dessert.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Sorry, i don't play like that.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:Sorry, i don't play like that.

Ne neither. It‘s just the things you get to know when you play online. Sadly the servers were swarmed with hackers. Which was one reason for me to stop playing online.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Are there any sacred servers available ? Have some plans for cooperative massacres. Haven't done research but seems like steam does not offer multiplayer options like in TQ case.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished a lot of short game recently:

1. Lucius :
Child murderer simulator. Basically you playing as kid with demonic power where he need to kill 1 person in every level. I followed a guide straight from start to finish, but judging from the gameplay, it is pretty much straight forward without much freedom to kill the target.

I dont recommend it though, unless u really dont have any other game to play. Stick to other stealth / murder simulator instead.

2. Scanner Sombre:
More like scammer sombre, this game is pretty much "I CANT SEE FUCKING SHIT SIMULATOR". While the gimmick look unique, it doesnt have depth at all in either game mechanic or narrative. Just hold left mouse button, and figure out how to move forward. I finish it in "MERELY ONE FUCKING HOUR!!!!", I even finished it in 2nd playthrough in just 40 minute. I learnt nothing new, there no new stuff or new lore.

Incase you havent realize... dont even bother with it. Just check youtube video, then treat it as tech-demo than a proper game. I have no idea how people gave this game super high score on steam.

3. Firewatch
This probably the best walking simulator I ever played (unless you considered Soma as walking simulator...). I liked the option to give update to other person about what you are doing while exploring the world. The other firewatch person is pretty much the major main part of this game and It all felt real. This game is not just walking around and checking stuff like many other walking simulator, but although have powerful narration about trying to stay away from problematic personal life (saying vaguely without spoiling).

I highly recommend this if you have 5 hours and spare money to spend. I think it is worth it, especially if you go multiple playthrough with audio tour. The developer gave a lot insight how they develop the game with various challenges from it.

4. Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Another walking simulator that doesnt have handholding. To be honest, I was about to hate this despite being awe on how beautiful the game are. It look like you are in the game with all the lighting and surrounding. I have to search for spoiler free which finally explain how the game work. The game is about as detective trying to figure out where ethan carter went missing. I shouldnt share anymore detail as it will be spoiling it, but lets just say there are some scenes and puzzles where you need on how to figure it out. The story is kinda not exactly clear at the end, but you can check several interpretation of the story of the game.

This game required beast pc to run smoothly. But again, only if you have spare money to spend on this as the gameplay is quite short. Seem like I only finish it in 2.6 hours.

5. Glass Masquerade
I can guaranteed that nobody talk about it. I bought it randomly from "build-your-own-bundle" where the the screenshots kinda grab me. It is a simple jigsaw game using stainless glass, with theme depending on lore / culture on specific nation. There is nothing much to say as it is straight forward.

Grab if you found it cheap enough for you. I finished the game in just 2 hours.

*I really need to figure how to resize picture without uploading picture myself after resize it...

EDITED: Fixed broken image link
Edited by iwansquall 5 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:Are there any sacred servers available ? Have some plans for cooperative massacres. Haven't done research but seems like steam does not offer multiplayer options like in TQ case.

I think the game came out in 2006 or 2008 and even back then the servers were already empty. So I‘d be really surprised if the online access would still be supported. However, you might be able to play online via hamachi or similar things like tunngle.

Edit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =281033186