What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Played Hellblade VR, have to stop like after 20 minutes playing, i feel like to vomit from motion sickness i got.
The game look gorgeous despite I wasnt have high expectation for it (indie / budget / small team/ development process).
So I install normal version instead.

Man, I understand all the issues with the games, but OMG all those voices, they are in my freaking head.
It even help you when you have enemy spawned behind you .
So far, it have been immersive experience, although people will judge it as just point to point walking simulator.

Played other several VR demo / free game as well, but only Robo Recall it worth to mention.
And maybe the meme-fest VRchat. I have to stop playing because I hate socialize with people on internet (and im run out of HD space).
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Is there a good area(s) to farm sets in this game ?

Dragons in LAN games probably.

There are some other favored farming areas like the orc caves east from decay dragon by the riverbed. I don't remember if you had to clear the caves fast enough or wait outside long enough before re-entering to make the cave respawn all mobs.

Anonymous: wrote:Crafting is only adding removing rings/amulets into sockets ?

Yes, but trading is the single strongest skill in the game (albeit boring and a huge time sink).
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Already 100% trophy'd this one on my ps4 couple of years ago, now going down memory lane on PC

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Gonna finish gold difficulty soon. Was struggling a bit at first because of lack of items. lvl 6x char with lvl 3x gears against lvl 7x mobs. But a bit later Ettol bow dropped + Octanion set helmet. Now it's safe and easy farming, kinda like in silver. When encountering small pack or single mob - just multi shot and spam regular atacks. If group is big, use multi shot, w for mento potion (more xp yay) and penetration arrow once or twice. Same strategy against dragons. Only danger is when dragon gets interupted by constant damage from penetration arrow - his fire breath atacks become unpredictable and can roast my ass unsespected. If the area is wide enough - no danger since meteors from dragons just tickle.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
FML - unsocketing in Sacred was a new discovery for me. And i made a big mistake while doing that. Got that sweet all class bow and a second ring. So naturally i decided, hey it's nice to socket both rings in bow and wait for the third one for full set. But i find out that when i unsocketing only 1 ring/amulet is saved. So yea, i just played myself and lost one of the rings. Already checked auto save and save files - no file where both rings are outside the bow. Fakin fak.

Overall char is lvl 74, not sure if should play in platinum or stay in gold. Any ideas ?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Selfie next to my donkey mount.

cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:FML - unsocketing in Sacred was a new discovery for me. And i made a big mistake while doing that. Got that sweet all class bow and a second ring. So naturally i decided, hey it's nice to socket both rings in bow and wait for the third one for full set. But i find out that when i unsocketing only 1 ring/amulet is saved. So yea, i just played myself and lost one of the rings. Already checked auto save and save files - no file where both rings are outside the bow. Fakin fak.

Overall char is lvl 74, not sure if should play in platinum or stay in gold. Any ideas ?

I really hate those OP set weapons, serves you right.

I take it you're playing without trading? I would recommend playing in your own LAN game so you're not forced to rerun that awful campaign. You do lose auto-pickup for it but it's worth it, picking up every trash item is inefficient anyway.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
cowking wrote:I really hate those OP set weapons, serves you right.

I take it you're playing without trading? I would recommend playing in your own LAN game so you're not forced to rerun that awful campaign. You do lose auto-pickup for it but it's worth it, picking up every trash item is inefficient anyway.

Geez, thanks for support :mrgreen: btw i got second ring again - the one with the split percentage. Not sure how i feel about it, first everything looks very good from farming point - xzibit meme - farm while you farm so you can farm while you farm. On the other hand when fighting tough oponent in range he suddenly is split and appears right in melee range. Hmm.
Got some other set parts for wood elf, mf increased a lot, critical chance is over 40 too.

I play single play via steam. Could not create LAN games, tried it - says game server up and running but nothing happens. And i enjoy main quest + side quests a lot. Keeps me busy and not bored from endless killings. As i understand in LAN there is only lvl requirement for changing difficulty. For platinum i need to be 100-180, but i already done gold at lvl 72 and unlocked it. So it worked better for me.

Another thing i am trying to do - uncover black fog from map as much as i can. Even taking longer paths to do so. Kinda same thing when i started playing Diablo 2 - discover all map, kill all mobs thing. Nostalgy.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
There are ways to get the LAN games working if you google it, I also had issues.

Split halves opponent's HP so it doesn't slow down your killspeed. Really godly if you have the right build for it.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@anon have you been to the Pac-Man cave yet?

I used to gather the icon set in MP just to fuck up everyone‘s ping lol. Sadly the MP seems to have been disabled. And that set isn‘t that great either if I remember correctly.