What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Moving into tear 10 maps. Resists still not capped, can get one shoot sometimes if careless. Bossing is super ez with this char - one cast and go offscreen, wait and collect loot. New league mechanics with this char - find a dead end and start from there because i cannot bane different directions at once and if swarmed - gg. But overall i am not big fan of this new league - feels abit weird having to walk back and forth to collect loot and those new item corrupts are super double edge sword with low benefit.

► Show Spoiler

Bought nice stygian belt which solves my resists problems, plus has a lot of life. Feeling tankier with each upgrade. Atlas lvl 6 now, 4 stones left. Suddenly now i get trial challenge on each map, so the game is either trolling since i done 4th ascendancy or something is broken.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
General assessment of this PoE league :

While it's not my favorite league of all time (that place belongs to Breach league) it's easily on my top 3. Really good concept. The scourged maps are really rewarding for the danger they pose with, it incentivizes you to level that crucible and for that ofc you need to interact with the league mechanic without being overbearing (like Expedition was) .

But, theres always downsides. The scourged beneficial mods are more often than not useless and the detrimental mods are a lot of the times brutal, making most of the scourged items not even worth considering, let alone lose time scourging them at all. Also i would like to see already scourged maps (maybe scourged to t6 at least) drop, i mean scourged items to t3 already drop, it makes sense that scourged maps would as well.

All in all a very fun league. Very punishing if you don't build defensive layers after defensive layers. Very unforgiving towards hardcore play as well. You have to play smart with your build to survive one shot mechanics in the chaos that is the league mechanic in red maps.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ok, so this is the first time for me gathering all watchstones. Now everything is more tanky and dies slower, started to look for better items and honestly the options are expensive...

► Show Spoiler
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You can't be one shotted by reflected damage in maps if you do zero damage. *taps head*

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bank it ! Bank it !

Look what i got for exsang char :) dropped in delve area where you go downstairs and stay in red circles abit and alter open chests. Not sure if mobs spawn there endlesly, because i just gave up and left, but maybe that can be done to farm xp and stuff..
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hit the brick wall regarding PoE today. That sad feeling after dying 6 times to same boss and having no idea how to do it better. It was one of the 4 guardians that gives fragment - the dude on small island with lots of fire atacks. Everything was working fine and at this moment my dmg sucks, my survival is zero, ect, ect.. Not even sure where to begin the upgrade to even have a chance against this content. Maping is fine, can do all tiers and all mods on them, even the no regen mod is fine with mana flask equiped. I googled next tier of gears that most guides suggest - it cost exalts, 20-30 exalts per item...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You spend some, you get some back.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Crafted a thing. This is what a 70ex+ wand looks like. I might roll a spectres VD/Spellslinger necro to try it out, but honestly ive had very little time to game lately.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bump.

corrupting fever is still good.

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Taking a break from PoE since i failed hard on another two guardians - phoenix and chimera. I got the feeling about the fights and kinda figured out the mechanics. Buuuut, i went to phoenix with maven on and it was a shitty fight, now for phoenix i went in prepared but map rolled no hp/mp regen and i did not read it lol. So until i fully discovered how to do chimera - no mp - no portals - killed - gg no re. I need a break from it all :)

Playing terraria + calamity mod + some qol mods which are totally insane. I wish i knew about them earlier.