What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This new PoE league is uninspired as the last ones, albeit a little bit better, but its still just Synthesis league without a time limit and simplified tilesetting "boardgame". Its too early to judge a new league right after its first day but so far im not impressed.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PoE loot is bugged. Lake of Kalandra just isnt worth doing right now. Chris has gone and wrote a manifesto earlier "what we are working on", on reddit and on their site and what he typed is just................................................
Ill just drop this here.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Good to know, haven't started this league yet.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
As someone that has dropped easily 300-400€ into this game on MTXs and stash tabs and etc to support these guys, i can def say dont even bother. GGG is completely out of touch with their playerbase and pretty arrogant to not listen to player feedback right now. Hopefully this huge fuck up on their part will be a wake up call for PoE 2, because right now its not looking good.

edit :

welp.

► Show Spoiler

Considering they nerfed base drop currency by over 90% (someone else did the math, i didnt), while keeping the baseline 10%, increasing currency drops by 25% is nothing. Congratulations instead of having 10% drop chances on the good currency (chaos and up) you now have..........12.5% !

I think im done with PoE. Not touching this dumpster fire until someone on GGG justifies why i keep throwing cash at them.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What kind of sorcery is this?!

I have no idea why did i reinstall this game, I remember having hard time understand how the game work and uninstall. One day, i feel like I need some sort strategic / deckbuilder-ish game, which then i notice this when i search my library with specific keyword.

How do i explain this game? This is more likely a day-to-day life simulator where you dabble into dark magic & cult stuff. You learn about books, you improve your stats, then you will try understand more about the world surrounding you. The storytelling is pretty simple, it told in each cards event. Additionally you also need to make sure that you dont lose to several challenging stuff like police, fell ill or going insane. The game revolved around draggings card around into the "Verb box" which include several key activity like work, sleep, study, explore & talk.

I hate this game to be honest, and yet for some reason I keep playing for more than 20 hours. Perhaps I was waiting for things to happened, the game is to grindy or maybe i kept restarting the run after died to several factor. You will learn easily about 100 words that you never used before, and key to understand how things work rely on experiment. While this work for engaging fun, but because of major setback (especially you die with no backup save available) you will have to start again from scratch. If i put a curve, the gain in later part will required much more time invested.

Personally I dont recommend this, but somehow if you are masochist or someone with wild imagination & like to read stuff from lovecraft (existential dread,cthulu etc) maybe can find it. Just be warn, you will easily take like 10 hours just to understand basic things unless you read some guides (which i did to know win condition).

On side note, i will share how the game look for majority of the playtime you will have. Yes, you have to manage all cards MANUALLY
► Show Spoiler
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed.

Even though we have been bombarded with remakes and reboots because its whats trending right now, this is a rare case of a remake done right, goes to show what putting a game or franchise in the right hands can do to revive it.

It's pretty good.

Unlike Saints Row reboot, its a god awful piece of s--------.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well i am trying a build that i always wanted :) made some mistakes already - guides recomend to start RF after second ascendancy step, i started after first. Spent 1 chaos for 4 link body armor with some hp and regen. That's it. My guess is they done numbers and saw that majority of players don't do end game. So they nerfed end game for a only few hardcore nolifers that juice to the sky and made them rage. But for average me for whom sirius is like end game - progress is smooth and drops are ok. New league mechanic - lake is meh.
Also i want to play this aka frozen orb skill caster, but probably later.

► Show Spoiler
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
By the way, exalts are worthless now, they are like 11c or less ever since GGG decided that Divine Orbs were more valuable now. So yea go for Divine Orbs now.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah and full six link is now worth 10? fusions - lol.

Still i enjoy RF character, strongest tank i ever played, first one which did not die at kitava or any boss at that point. Just stand still and watch the world burn while i eat buterbrod :) Budget version, well i would not even call it budget, spend like 6c on it so far, so much room to improve everything - that is exciting.
And best part - RF destroys containers, i wish it could open chests too lol...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Any ideas for the atlas passive tree ? Well i went crazy way and put points into rogue exiles - 20 of them + possessed = no fun.