What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
So after the end of the D4 open beta all i have to say is, with this build of the game, it could be worse but could be miles better than what Blizzard let us experience. Its a very mid experience.

My tierlist for classes would be :
S tier - Sorcerer(ess) , ofc. The #1 class. This class is just bonkers, with its stacking power scaling. Teleport skill is the best movement skill and breaks CC, i mean... Easily the most mobile class, with an ungodly damage potential and easily the fastest dungeon clearer in the game. My favorite class in D2 is hands down the best class in the D4 beta, and anyone that says otherwise is just wrong. This class is just amazing and feels great to play with.
A tier - Necromancer. It feels good to play as necro, but anyone who doesnt like passive support based classes will hate it. This class does a TON of damage. In my opinion, necromancer is a 10/10 in damage output. This class is so overtuned and i love it. My second favorite class in D2 is also the second best class in D4 beta. Ok.
B tier - Rogue (melee) - This class in melee plays just like what you would want a melee barb that plays like a barb in previous Diablo games. Rogue has about the same damage as a barbarian, but with better survivability since youre not forced into melee ranges everytime even though you are focusing on melee. I know, kinda weird. Rogue is so fast, like brutally fast. It feels really good to play as a rogue.
C tier - Barbarian. Lowest survivability of all classes. Yeah, the class that is built like a truck is the squishiest one, especially since youre forced to close the gap into a really forced melee style as it makes sense for barb. His tools are really not sufficient to be comfortable at high end. Forced melee is a huge problem.
Garbage tier - Druid. This class is just really bad. Very low damage. The tools are there, but they are all really slow and low damage output. Needs a huge buff when the game goes live on the final build.

tl;dr - melee (except rogue because leech) sucks, casters are overpowered, nothing new - im expecting huge sorc and necro nerfs on launch and barbarian to top high end damage, and hopefully druid gets a massive rework because this class is like....not fun to play with.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
the last of us PC port is really bad.

like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad. do not waste your $ on it. pirate it and see for yourself.

actually, dont even pirate it. not worth it.
Edited by Prime_Evil 11 months.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PoE patch notes - if i read it correctly - a bunch of nerfs to good things happened ? But srs necro still good ?

Playing Sacred 2 - pretty much same stuff as Sacred 1, but with better graphics, weird boss glitches and custom camera view which great/terrible depending what you like. Also new chars, skills, mounts, ect.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:PoE patch notes - if i read it correctly - a bunch of nerfs to good things happened ? But srs necro still good ?

Well...bunch of buffs but a lot of nerfs. Srs is in a weird spot. Normal SRS should be doable still with explodey enemies now being in fire mastery so it doesnt lock you into an explode chest for SRS to really ramp up damage end game, however Sentinel made poisons really good and people were going for poison srs build, and they removed the poison to minions chance from severed in sleep, but not from United in Dream. However with the blessings and breach being much more rare it will be a higher cost for poison SRS. This all just means that the build is dead as a starter build, but has some potential end game IF you can cover the higher cost. Frankly i wont bother with that, it needs quite a bit of investment for what could be meh performance on juiced delirium maps.

Now the good part since you liked RF. Fire Mastery now has "regenerate 1 life per second for each 1% UNCAPPED fire resistance" ; uncapped, that means for example if you have 80 fire res on the character sheet but you actually sum up to 150 fire res total you will now regen 150 life per second in RF. This enables RF quite easily at lvl 20 on a jugg. Looks like RF Jugg is back on the menu.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Regen update is meh ? well maybe for game start since you can do RF from lvl 16 with that new mastery. But endgame you get some much regen from other stuff and this new mastery is unnecessary. The buff for +1 max rez if you reserve mana and life is nice, since you can reserve vitality from hp.
The fire dot nerf for ignites though ....
Some when you read all patch notes they try to present it like "we improved things, we enable this and that" but the more you read between the lines - its actually "we found common nice stuff that people used and removed it, enjoy".
Not sure what i start with, but i wana try some new stuff from right side of passive forest, something like bowzon or that poison nova thrower.

For SRS build i remember i used a unique helmet that decrease number of minions but gives them splash aoe. very good experience before i switched to poison stuff. Also the abyss belt that gave bonus to jewels - "fixed" from 75 to random 50-100. On paper i guess its kinda of buff since you can get better rolls than average 75, but who knows how weighted the chances are and how much the price will go up based on values.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Regen update is meh ? well maybe for game start since you can do RF from lvl 16 with that new mastery. But endgame you get some much regen from other stuff and this new mastery is unnecessary. The buff for +1 max rez if you reserve mana and life is nice, since you can reserve vitality from hp.
The fire dot nerf for ignites though ....
Some when you read all patch notes they try to present it like "we improved things, we enable this and that" but the more you read between the lines - its actually "we found common nice stuff that people used and removed it, enjoy".
Not sure what i start with, but i wana try some new stuff from right side of passive forest, something like bowzon or that poison nova thrower.

For SRS build i remember i used a unique helmet that decrease number of minions but gives them splash aoe. very good experience before i switched to poison stuff. Also the abyss belt that gave bonus to jewels - "fixed" from 75 to random 50-100. On paper i guess its kinda of buff since you can get better rolls than average 75, but who knows how weighted the chances are and how much the price will go up based on values.

When i heard Chris saying "we picked the 6 best masteries" , i immediately imagined him saying that with air quotes. The spell suppression mastery node is straight up garbage for example. The leech one is very overtuned. 10% of leech applied instantly? like wtf.

They definitely shadow-nerfed leveling through the campaign by removing the flat damage recipe at low level. Speedrunning is now close to dead unless speedrunners find an alternative that doesnt imply that recipe anymore as it has always been the case for years. Rip tytykiller.

Well whatever you do, dont start Bane Occultist. Bane is......dead. It's really bad to even consider using it after the aura nerfs in this league, as the build absolutely requires easy access to mana reservation reductions from auras. It was fine while it lasted.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I am not gonna pretend that i understand how that new leech mastery works. I read the wiki, but it got me even more confused.

I hope i can squeeze in some hours for don't starve game, which i barely touched on buying. Have few friends who co-op for it, will see how it goes.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:I am not gonna pretend that i understand how that new leech mastery works. I read the wiki, but it got me even more confused.

I hope i can squeeze in some hours for don't starve game, which i barely touched on buying. Have few friends who co-op for it, will see how it goes.

Im definitely league starting jugg for RF, new mastery makes it very viable at a lower lvl as i said. Also, im having a few ideas on turning damage you take into life regen, but ill have to theorycraft around it.

Besides that, just been playing Warhammer 40k Darktide with a premade over discord.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
RF is boring and dps with fire trap will probably be meh .... Maybe use armagedon brand or lazer beam from unique weapon. I might start srs if i stay awake after this long week.