What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
So when is that compilation going down ? Cause it is really turning into something else.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't get it tbh. That subforum wasn't even shown in the list of the 10 up-to-date threads. So you didn't support ads already anyway. You only saw that when you directly clicked on the subforum. So just close and archive those topics. No problem.

tbh that seems to me like a lousy excuse. I can understand however, that it's too much closing every single ad topic, since I was a moderator in the Zephyrus forum as well, and near the end of it's peak it was spammed with bots since there wasn't a capture for registration.

Zephyrus mod. A shiny improvement of the original cLoD. Did you ever want to have a pet dragon? Then this mod is for you! Try it out right now!

Okay enough of that. The latest version isn't playable anyway, since there was a bug in it that always gave you an error when you went into the cathedral of the inner cloister. The other stable version were really nice though. I had lots of fun playing that online. If you wanted to make a new char - no problem. It took only 5 minutes to get to max level if you got leveled by a highlevel character. Plus there were lots of community events, like an easter event for example. People formed teams of 4 and had to create a new character and had to search for a highlevel character, that hid somewhere in act1. I finally found her in the pit level 2. Of course I played OPmancer and told each of my teammates where to look. Then I gained a Dragon Soul (the rarest item that gave you the ability to summon a dragon) as a reward. It was also me who got it since my teammates agreed that I did a good job at leading us to the win. My other teammates got other nice goodies.

So yeah, I somehow miss those times. But what's even more important: maybe some of those, who claim that the ladders ends too fast can put their heads together and create such community events on their own. Since they've farmed everything anyway, they should have lots of stuff to give away as rewards.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Salt and Sanctuary it's a 2d platformer Dark Souls.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Got my eyes on WoW (not the 60$ one, the 15$ one LOL), been playing IRL for far too long. So Imma gonna restart MXL, my private server for maplestory, poe and modpacks for minecraft, probably ozone 2 and sf3.

Anyone knows a good building game? I miss Zeus&Poseidon, but the rest of games like it are garbo. Probably will go for SimCity 3000. So many memories.
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Eternal Card Game, Duelyst, LoL, and MtG.
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Been playing a crap ton of Overwatch still and Destiny 2 on and off (Basic bitch I know). I know there is a lot of hate towards Overwatch in this community, but it has me hooked lol.
Still playing lots of MXL, just on SP as it suits my lifestyle a little better right now.
Its HIIGGGGHHHHHHHH NOOOON
*Yert*
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Been playing WoW for the past month waiting for something to come out, like the living story for GW2 and poe ladder reset, new median patch is looking cool as well so looking forward to that.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Helzopro wrote:Been playing WoW for the past month waiting for something to come out, like the living story for GW2 and poe ladder reset, new median patch is looking cool as well so looking forward to that.

How is wow atm? There's so much stuff that I dont even remember going on (i have a free lvl 20 acc) and I cant seem to remember anything.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
cnoltz wrote:Been playing a crap ton of Overwatch still and Destiny 2 on and off (Basic bitch I know). I know there is a lot of hate towards Overwatch in this community, but it has me hooked lol.
Still playing lots of MXL, just on SP as it suits my lifestyle a little better right now.
Its HIIGGGGHHHHHHHH NOOOON
*Yert*

Overwatch was fun. Was. Until they completely reworked mercy and implemented Doomfist, who can 1 hit KO any non-tank and has the mobility of a tracer. There were only 2 other characters I found fun: Symmetra and that hacker woman who can turn invisible. Playing the latter in SoloQ is frustrating, because even if you tell people to wait with their ults for my ult, or use their ults when I use mine, they'll just keep wasting their shit and don't have it ready when I make a supposedly gamebreaking engage. And playing Symmetra only became simply boring. Especially since people understand how to counter from a certain mmr on, you can't really rely on her.

Well, I got to platinum rank twice using only mercy and the other times I didn't play ranked, so yeah, I was within the top ~30% of the players, so I got that going for me.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:I don't get it tbh. That subforum wasn't even shown in the list of the 10 up-to-date threads. So you didn't support ads already anyway. You only saw that when you directly clicked on the subforum. So just close and archive those topics. No problem.

tbh that seems to me like a lousy excuse. I can understand however, that it's too much closing every single ad topic, since I was a moderator in the Zephyrus forum as well, and near the end of it's peak it was spammed with bots since there wasn't a capture for registration.

It's mod advertising we are talking about here, or other games of the genre as well. Just didn't seem right to have a platform to promote other mods / games when we get nothing in return. I can understand some people enjoyed those subforums, but if they want to discuss other games they can go to their respective sites instead :)