What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:
► Show Spoiler

well i have really crap luck with drops - 2 divines in total from mobs and maybe 6-7 from expedition npc, thanks KusoGiGi. But compared to previous seasons i am pushing further content vise then ever before.

Naisu. Always a rush of adrenaline when those white border red font items drop , like Divines. I havent had much time to game lately though, but tomorrow is my day off and today starts D4's Server Slam, so ill be doing that while neglecting PoE for a while.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Since when being stalker can be wholesome?

A game that i already postponed for long time. Despite I already know the game is short, it didnt have the drive to make finish the game other than I know it just take short time to get 100% achievement (even without following guide)

This game is very unique in sense like it use minimalist monochrome 2D sprites on 3D spaces. You move around carrying camera with ability to store pictures into an album. The game rely on both view finder and giving picture to NPC to fulfill their request. Every level will have multiple objectives where some of them are required to be completed first before you can complete everything else. Most of the stuff shown are in funny & chill relaxing moment, and the game arent too difficult to complete.

It really depend if you are ok with simplistic artstyle & basic gameplay to enjoy this game. I think the challenge is to figure out the solution of some of the puzzle which usually hidden or convoluted, and required to backtracking alot of screens to find the solutions. If werent for guide when i got stuck, probably i would easily spent like 2 hours more. The biggest issues i have with the game is I didnt feel "accomplish" despite 100% the game, it just felt flat from beginning until the end.

If you are ok with all negatives stuff i said, then maybe you can go try this game. Yes this game is unique, but even i wouldnt considered myself "enjoyed" the 6 hours i spent on the game.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Me being a huge LOTR nerd having all the books and other merch around, ofc i had to try out this new LOTR game where you play as Gollum.

I wish i hadnt, its garbage. It's really bad, and not just the game breaking bugs, the game is really fucking awful on max settings and collision detection being mostly non existent. Also for a stealth game the enemies are either dumb enough that they wont spot you when youre right in front of their noses or they will spot you when youre out of line of sight 2 walls away.

What a joke.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Go play Styx - Master of Shadow if you havent, people said that it is miles better than Gollum
The developer not exactly well known for 3D high fidelity graphic (most of their previous game are point & click 2D adventures)

In meantime, i have been hunting old game to 100% them
I even went to a game that I only played back in 2016.

Doing My Time at Portia 100% next, although it quite grindy game to 100% it
So i just download couple of QoL / speed mods to make it easier.
Still annoying to do though, since it is way bigger game than Stardew Valley.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah ive beaten Styx a bunch of years ago, its a very underrated game, very underappreciated, i liked it even if it had weird bugs every now and again.

Been hooked on System Shock Remake lately. I remember being a wee lad and playing the original System Shock on DOS in my ol' faithful 486 machine (way before the first Pentium existed btw, im that old) ; i'm glad to see that Nightdive Studios still got it and know how to bring back classics while keeping them modern at the same time.

Mommy SHODAN is still really good. Big good. Y-y-y-y-y-yes.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ugh, finally

it took like 45 hours over 3 days, i feel like a zombie.
it remind of the time when i played destiny 2 during pandemic day & night
i really love the game at beginning, but now post stardew valley made realize how clunky the game is
especially when i need to grind a new playthrough for specific achievement

yet, even with QoL mods & playing with super saiyan speed
game still took this long to complete (90 hours for story, 45 for post-endgame grind)
cant imagine people who like to play it normally, how long it will take

i think this will last time for me to dive into older game to 100% it
i have postponed from play nier automata which i bought on steam directly for over 1 month & half
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Guess who will be no lifeing on June 2nd looking for Lilith statues.

Yes.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Character name checks out.

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
2B or not 2B, that is the question
Nier: Automata is set during a proxy war between alien-created Machines and human-crafted androids, focusing on the actions of combat android 2B, scanner android 9S, and rogue prototype A2. The story requires multiple playthroughs, with each playthrough revealing new story elements. The gameplay combines role-playing elements with action-based hack-and-slash combat. It also includes gameplay from other video game genres, with elements varying from shoot 'em up to text adventure.

A game that have been on my wishlist for long time. Square Enix as stingy they are, never give lower than 50%. I finally pull the trigger and buy the game only to avoided it for 6 weeks until I finally uninstall everything so i can focus on this game.

The game as synopsis said, it about endless constant battle where you will play as android in post-apocalyptic world. The world are vast & interconnected with each zones have its own stories as well as unique theme. Gameplay wise, it is open world action hack & slash where you can customize your chips & weapon combinations to dispose your foe. Once a while, you will be thrown into shump gameplay usually in climatic battle. Best part definitely the storytelling aspect & music.

I will be honest to say that i didnt enjoy automata at the beginning. I was kinda nitpicky about many shortcomings & set my expecation way too high for this game because it had such a high recommendation. Only once I play multiple playthrough, doing side quests & maybe listening to hours of analysis only made me appreciate the game. So the game probably will fly over many people since people dont understand it. I dont feel profound or emotional at all, but I do enjoy several hype moment especially at start of route C.

Definitely one of the game that you need to play once in your life time. Just make sure not think much about the gameplay and focus what the game are trying to tell you via world building, characters & stories.