What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
T13'd blighted map ezezez the mtx reward doesnt seem to be that great tho...

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I got six socket impulsa (bouth 1 socket version for 28chaos, spend 2 stacks of orbs to get 6sock lel), wasted 60 linked orbs and no luck. And i still need to delve deeper to find at least 3 red color recipe since i need 3r-2b-1g for it. And close to completing 100 maps - my highest achievement yet.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Overall spent about maybe 6K fuses trying to 6L my Inpulsa. I should just grind 6L prophecy or outright buy one with exalts at this stage.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Usually I do full review for this, but since this is just a demo and I liked the prove of concept, I thought I might just shared it here.

The games is free on steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1290 ... ite_label/
And their kickstarter page : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dc ... unbeatable

It pretty much just a 2 button rhythm game that you have to judge from 2 different directions. I personally not a fan of this type (hard to read, like taiko no tatsujin or visual chaotic like muse dash) but I personally loved the artstyle and generally feeling of this anime meet jet-set-radio-ish (sorry, i dunno what to call about them) with animation style like studio trigger anime style.

I just already uninstall at this point (again not my style) but I assume some of you guys might like it.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Beat Resident Evil 8, it's ok. Considerably better than RE7. Took a lot of obvious clues from RE4 that's for sure, and even though i'm of the unpopular opinion of not having liked RE4 as much as the older Resident Evil games, i realize how much of an impact it made on the industry and see it as one of the best games of all times. But anyways yea, RE8 is pretty decent.

On another hand , PoE's optimization is still dogshit. Clicking on Ultimatum shrine while theres other modifiers on the map, especially Influenced maps and Betrayal'd maps makes ultimatum lag the game to almost a crawl. Seriously fuck this game, i'm almost 10K hours of game time on PoE i should be elevated to sainthood for putting up with this fuckery as much as i do. But i'm addicted so i guess i'll keep hating myself and my life still.

edit : ok nvm

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah, or open ultimatum in delirium fog or when harvest mobs pop out all at once our ... <insert your thing> .

Anyways
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Get lootfilter, you showing too much junks at your current points.
Portal & Wisdom scrolls shouldnt be shown at your current level.
Wisdom can get by selling alteration orbs (if you ssf) and portal scroll can be bypassed with portal skill.

https://www.filterblade.xyz/

*Im sure there are some guide about in the forum, i usually just used a customized version of specific weapon type + add some chance base.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
we're both not ssf, selling alterations for wisdoms is a waste when you can use them to reroll high ilvl flask prefix and suffixes and portal gem is a waste of a gem slot unless youre not leveling gems on equip swap. as for me i havent changed to a stricter fliterblade yet because i want to get 5K portal scrolls on currency tab, already have 5K wisdoms for a very long time.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I am already using semi strict filter :) You have no idea how much crap is on screen when i press Alt to pick up good stuff.
Alteration orbs is good for map rerolls and to trade for chaos.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
After realizing i have been playing Hearthstone Battlegrounds and Slay the Spire for excessive amount with no progress (at least that one i felt worth it), I just decided to uninstall both of them so my mind can be at ease and stop mindlessly trying to get good run with it.

There are hundreds of games from Humble Choices, but and yet I dont feel like I ever in good mindset to play them. Felt like want to play diablo3, but I dont really like much of the current season offer (despite follower overhauled), so I will just play any games that I have installed atm just to forced myself to complete new game. Probably just need to finish Metro Last Light since this month I will get Metro Exodus.

*Not in the mood to watch anime either, since both game is not something that I can chill & watch anime at same time. I need some open world games or ARPG that fit the criteria.