What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes , get filterblade lootfilter here http://www.filterblade.xyz/ , you can customize how strict or lax you want the loot filter to be too before downloading it. just unzip it to C:\Users\Documents\Path of Exile. Log on the game, go to Options > UI , scroll down to loot filters and select filterblade from it. Depending on how strict you want it it will not show grey or white items unless you press Alt. You can set it to not show blue items or rares if you want but i wouldnt recommend that since some blues are useful for some vendor recipes and rares can be better than uniques.

As for sockets yep, if theres enough sockets you can have 2 or more active skills affected by the same support gems in one gear slot assuming the support gems can affect said skills. If you want to roll sockets you need Jeweler orbs, and if you want to link them you will need fuses (Orb of Fusing) and pray to RNG that you get at least most sockets linked. Press Alt while you hover your mouse on a piece of gear and it will show you its ilvl and what each mod it has does. Getting body armor or 2 handed weapons to link all 6 sockets......youre either very lucky or its a pain in the ass. As for the max sockets you can get, 1 handed weapons and shields can get up to 3 sockets max, boots helmet gloves can get 4 sockets. body armor and 2 handed weapons (including bows) can get 6 sockets. They need ilvl 60 to be eligible to get max sockets so from act 6 forth.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
So in general - my main skill ground slam gets bonuses only from other gems that are linked to it in the same item. Is there way to use support gems in other pieces to support this skill, or is using other skills like debuffs/auras/ect is only way to boost it. I mean if i only intend use this skill - all other items can remain empty ?
Is there really a teleport in every area ? I have searched act 3 slums three times now - did not find it. Also act 1 - i am having like half of areas with out it ...
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Generally you want your main skill to have highest link with support gem.
then your utility can be put into gear with lower link.
you can use several spell like herald to buff your damage, aura and curse.
but generally people use combination of bonus damage from passive tree and gear to get even more damage
there is damage multiplicative and additive, so be aware about them.

for way point, as i said, you need to search in map with small dot.

Additional, if you still have issue, i suggest consult the wiki, it have tons of information that you might find it useful
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
To direct boost ground slam, yes it needs to be directly linked on the same gear slot. But as stated above you can use buffs and auras on other gear that will raise your ground slam dps, as well as pots, but as far as ground slam or any other active skill being supported yes, has to be linked to it. Some items can have pseudo-sockets tho, like "Item grants lvl X *skillname*" or "Socketed gems are supported by lvl X *supported gem*" .

Note that your mana bulb will get part of its mana reserved when you activate auras, or when you link a curse with Blasphemy support (you will have a radius that applies curses automatically to nearby enemies , albeit at a lower efficiency, instead of self casting the curse) .
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished Dead Space 3:
Just when I thought the game picked up the pace at the final 1/4 of the game, it throw us with terrible boss fight that doesnt feel like a conclusion. I dunno what would to the world of the franchise, but Im certainly sure it is dead for good. Nothing much to say now.

Playing Star Wars Battlefront II
The new EA version, planning to tackle the single player as I heard that single player campaign is considered canon in star wars. I dont put much expectation as I know how bad the game are in general. With couple of mission in, I can say that frostbite is unoptimized or I simple need to do some tweak with loading speed. I have to wait more than 5 minute because I wasnt run the game on SSD / C: drive. I could buy new SSD, but this just simply unacceptable IMO. It should be loaded by chunk and only load the stuff that you really needed.

As for gameplay, I still feel shallow atm, just get a gun, use ability, hide and shoot. It feel like floating / arcade game rather than a proper FPS. I would say the game are very beautiful, but Im not sure if those cutscene are video or rendered in game. My pc tanked when playing this, so I transferring to my office laptop as it have bigger RAM. But long loading time is an issue though.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Finished Metro Exodus. Pretty good.

8/10 сука блять
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Finished hc league :D

Took that blood boss on top of big tower head on and gg. Made a lot of mistakes with this char, starting with skills/stats/tree and items, ect. Also this last boss - ignored most of mobs in church and just ran to the end. Shoulda stayed back and farmed like previous acts. Drops were good - got some unique jewels, items, caught some animals with hunter and got some unique flask in arena.
Overall i am very satisfied with this game. It reminds me a lot of TQ, but TQ on steroids, so much things to do, so much fights, aoe everything, good graphics, decent mechanics for medium player like me. Sadly most of areas are filled with trash mobs which do nothing, dungeons are very similar in desing - big areas with no idea where to begin, which way to head first, ect. Two types of bosses - ones that die fast, others that spawn endless crap which blocks everything and gives more time for boss to spawn even more stuff.
Gonna do some research, try some stuff and surely will play this again. Thanks for info guys.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You never forget your first hc death on an arpg you just started.

Good thing is, since stash is shared, everything you stored can be taken out by new characters you build on hc, so it should be at least a little be faster progression if you kept low lvl gear.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished : Hyper Light Drifter

I cant say if I love / hate this game in general. People would say that this is top view dark souls and combat is very tactical. I agree with this statement and I enjoy the slow methodical gameplay, but I really have issue with the level design in general. While sometimes it reward you with exploration, but because of limited angle of top view, there are too many cases where I got stuck to wall, got hit by hidden enemy or simply a game of "walk through all wall to hunt for pathway". Additionally, I feel like upgrades are just a bit shallow, where you will do your 3 hit combo all games (you can use special, but have limited stamina). Dash is good, but i dislike the requirement of chain dashing that need you to do very precise timing for the 2nd dash.

Collectibles seem cool, but because of lack of "storytelling" i have no idea what is the benefit of stuff i collect or those object I activated. Solvable by reading guide online, but as I just want to finish the game asap (and not going for 100%), I just left them quickly. Hyper Light Drifter is probably a game that I wish for more depth or customization, even the game mission is pretty straight forward.

Alternative : Sundered is probably closest i felt, although it is more toward platforming. Additionally, I would personal recommend the Vagrant too for 2d platforming dark soul-ish. For casual side, I recommend Stories: The Path of Destinies for a bit more rhythm combat. Lastly probably supergiant game of the Bastion and Transistor for similar gameplay (although more ARPG ish).

Playing :
1. Star Wars the Force Unleashed
1st mission and you controlling Darth Freaking Vader! Oh gosh, this probably more action / arcade style light saber that I have been asking for! I know Jedi Academy / Outcast have better saber style, but this one is good. I wonder why I never played this game at all before. Based from several mission alone, I think I know why old LucasArt star wars have its charm, it is really trying to expand the lore and the cutscene pacing is pretty fast. Playing this at same time with SWBF2 to compare how much different is storytelling.

2. Gone Home
Ugh, now I know why TB hate this style of gameplay. There are simply too many stuff interactable, but rarely there are useful for your main quest or understand what happen with world. I prefer more straight forward walking simulator with some sort of goal and interaction (vanishing ethan carter / firewatch). Although I admit the voice work and sound seem very polished, but Im just clueless on what should I do within this game...

Effectively, I only have 1 week left from today : Planning to finish 5 more games at least.
SWFU, SWBF2, Gone Home, Unravel, Virginia, Ghost of a Tale.

EDITED

I finished Gone Home. My god. I know why people hate this game. It is freaking short and the interaction in this game are meaningless. Narrative are told with voiceover but because I was busy looking for switch and keys, I rarely paying attention to story at all. This is probably one the barebone walking simulator that trying to be "edgy" by sharing lesbian love story, but honestly this game is a shame to other more thought provoking walking simulator. Go watch a youtuber that play this with some commentary better than sloth through this stupid garbage game.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
I'm mostly playing Total Warhammer 2 as the Lizardmen. It's going... okay, I guess. I own most of the Southlands and Lustria, both the High Elves and the Skaven have had their attacks on the Vortex foiled and have thus been rendered a non-issue for me. Unfortunately, I'm more than two hundred turns into the game and didn't start my own rituals until like thirty turns ago, so all I have to do is wait around for the turn counter to tick down while brushing off the spawning enemy armies, which is kinda boring. My own fault, I know.

I've also tried to get into Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, but I haven't had a lot of luck with that. It might just be that I'm not used to the game's systems yet. I'd like to be playing Median as well, but frustratingly my disc seems to have disappeared. Irritating.