What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
6 links ? Those are rookie numbers:
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:6 links ? Those are rookie numbers:

kek someone's using Bittermeme, i mean, Bitterdream.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I just turned 38 and now can equip tabula with all the gems for roots bloody roots skill. I cannot pronounce that name but it looks more badass than corona spreading contagion. It looks like bloody roots stretch towards bodies and suck life from them. Trve khvlt \m/
And yes, that bitter weapon is just for lols, very good for leveling probably , will keep that ice nova on some button. MIght be usefull for challenges.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:I just turned 38 and now can equip tabula with all the gems for roots bloody roots skill. I cannot pronounce that name but it looks more badass than corona spreading contagion. It looks like bloody roots stretch towards bodies and suck life from them. Trve khvlt \m/
And yes, that bitter weapon is just for lols, very good for leveling probably , will keep that ice nova on some button. MIght be usefull for challenges.

Exsanguinate. You throw your own blood at stuff. If you notice when you cast it the blood spatters will stay on the floor.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I won't get much of a chance to play games in the next month as much because work and other real life stuff so now i'm bingeing PoE as much as possible. Eat, real life, PoE, sleep, repeat. Boli me kurac.

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Current setup - playing around with cluster jewels and some ideas. Got herald of purity to boost dmg, large cluster with knockback from spells, medium jewel with dmg buff while affected by herald and small jewel with surging vitality skill. The sad part - no mana left for flame dash :D
Jekajio
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Anonymoun: wrote:I just turned 38 and now can equip tabula with all the gems for roots bloody roots skill. I cannot pronounce that name but it looks more badass than corona spreading contagion. It looks like bloody roots stretch towards bodies and suck life from them. Trve khvlt \m/
And yes, that bitter weapon is just for lols, very good for leveling probably , will keep that ice nova on some button. MIght be usefull for challenges. Also I like WoW for its possibilities of boosting. Usually I get it here.

WoW, is also my fav. Currently trying to pass the Nyalotha mission. It all goes extremely hard for some reason :(
Edited by Jekajio 2 years.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ez 90

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I cant control my boredom and angers.....

Control is a game that i go in slightly blind. I know it was made by Remedy (Alan Wake, Max Payne 1 & 2) Which i truly adore with its psychological horror element in both game. I also know Control have been used for benchmark, mostly to test RTX or its particle effect.

Im sadly to say that Im have very negative experience in this game. It werent for anime that Im watching at same time, i would be bored to death about this game. The strength of this game is definitely on artstyle. The gameplay while fun when you get at beginning, it become to repetitive from beginning until the end of the game. Go certain places, trigger enemy spawn, kill all enemy, proceed forward, some cutscenes, repeat. There is no variety in term or set pieces (meaning an event happened in game).

You have your main power of telekinesis where you can pick up stuff and throw to enemy. You also have guns, which can transform into multiple different type. My problem despite the variety is there, there arent much way for you to customize or modify your skill. Most of them are just basic "do more damage, cost less resource, faster projectile etc". All enemy encounter is pretty much just hide behind cover, then throw stones or shoot enemy then reload. There is some boss encounter, but you still repeat the same freaking things.

Personally, I hate this. Kinda weird because it is a good game but the gameplay & pacing are just too boring. It have potential of to be masterpiece but I have played many brain dead more fun games than this. I didnt even bother thinking about completing 100% achievement for this game.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Enjoying my last week of sweatiness before i get dragged off to other stuff irl. Also, Resident Evil 8 in 4 days. Yeah.