What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thinking with portal, in 4D!

This game caught my eyes as it became trending on steam and somehow i have portal 2 installed on my pc. So I just click on the game to install it.

This easily can be called Portal 4D (cause valve cant count to 3) which added just 1 simple mechanic, ability to time travel between present and future. Spoiling mechanic abit, the concept is that everything that set in past, will be duplicated in future. This include the companion box where you are allowed to bring one from future to the past, but once you moved anything in past, the future past of it will be destroyed (as it was moved). You cant bring past item for some reason .

Best part of it is definitely the puzzles. I have played many of puzzles game that felt too simple especially on mechanic level. This game is really tough, to a point i have to refer to some guide as it was too frustrating. Oh, i forgot to mention that because the time gap is about 20 years, the building is really rundown in the future, making several test chambers feature abit different between 2 eras. This it what you will use most of the times to solve the future. If you want more crazy, you can even bring FREAKING LASER from past to future via time portal.

Being free (portal 2 is still cheap as heck), this game is no brainer for puzzle lover. While most of other masterpiece puzzle games i have played felt abit too long or too short, this one is take the cake (it is not a lie) for being modest with the time to completion.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Did some crazy things in PoE today. Completely switched from life into energy shield with 1hp. Weird feeling but with 30 chaos i managed to switch from 2hand staff into wand and shield, remain same 7x k ED dps and have over 5k energy shield.... And got one shooted by labyrinth boss :D crazy day.
Any other suggestions for new char ? I have found unique scepter with many support gems, will think about build something with it. Or else - some duelist spinn off like blade storm or cyclone champion.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Did some crazy things in PoE today. Completely switched from life into energy shield with 1hp. Weird feeling but with 30 chaos i managed to switch from 2hand staff into wand and shield, remain same 7x k ED dps and have over 5k energy shield.... And got one shooted by labyrinth boss :D crazy day.
Any other suggestions for new char ? I have found unique scepter with many support gems, will think about build something with it. Or else - some duelist spinn off like blade storm or cyclone champion.

exsanguinate elementalist is really good. its what im playing rn.

or you can go bladefall/blade blast inquisitor. bf/bb was nerfed this league because it was a beast last one, but its still pretty decent despite the nerfs.

if you want melee tho you can try the ol' faithful cyclone impale bleed Slayer duelist ; in fact this league cyclone is probably the "safest" melee option when doing ultimatums imo. the league mechanic tends to get really gibby up close. or you can try a Reap character, i havent tried Reap yet but it looks like an interesting skill.

also yea, 5K ES wont save you from big hits as trickster as i told you. keep your flame dash charges handy.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bump.

besides Loop Hero to break PoE cycle, i guess Overwatch and Nier Replicant.

also, just managed to lvl my Exsanguinate gem to lvl 20 , but since i have +6 to all physical gems on my gear :

Hopefully i get base lvl 21 on it after corrupting it, and find a Warlord influenced amulet that doesnt suck with +1 to physical gems on it. This skill scales tremendously well with levels so yea.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
4 link chest ? begone :)

I started that blood roots witch character and got chaos drop in act 1 from ultimatum. Thanks for suggestion :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
yea used to be 5L but i yolo'd with 2500+ fuses and got screwed, cyka blyat RNG

im glad you like it. i havent had this much fun with a new skill since Bane in Synthesis.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hahaha, i had same fucking luck when tried to change colors on staff for ED. Bought cheapest thing for few currency and had an idea to roll 3b-2g-1r sockets and it was str/int based weapon. 5 stacks of chromatic later i gave up and used that 5link for contagion... Kinda frustrating seeing how numbers of stacks go down and the result is not even close to desired one. Then you think, shiiiiieeet shoulda kept that first option.
As for 6link - i still have diallas robe in stash not fully linked. Somehow my brain gave me an idea - that will be good for leveling gems and such, lets make it 6 link. All fusings gone and best one was 4link.
Got question about exsanguinate skill - it says spell and also physical - how does leech work with it, leech only ES from spells ?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If you have leech sources from gear or passive tree, Exsanguinate will leech a percent of the amount of damage your initial hit does ; exsanguinate is a physical dot, you cant leech from dots, so only the first hit will leech back if you have any sort of leech source. it does not have inherent leech on the skill tho. what you can do however is get "life gained after each kill" and wear an explodey chest (like im using Inpulsa) so one kill means everything around dies, means you get your Exsanguinate cost back and then some. you might also want to get some life regen nodes while youre at it. and -cost to skills (also applies to life spent on casting not just mana) , but i suggest a lot of regen life because youre gonna want to run Corrupting Fever as well and that takes a sizeable chunk of life when you activate it.

also note that unless your gear has specific "leeches life from enemies" or you have nodes that specifically say "leeches % life", you can leech whatever, meaning that for example if you got Ghost Reaver all your life leech would apply to ES instead, regardless of your build being made to leech life and regardless of how many minor "leech ES" nodes you get.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:Nier Replicant.

And? Is it good? I played Nier Automata and found it pretty well done, which is why I'm asking.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:Nier Replicant.

And? Is it good? I played Nier Automata and found it pretty well done, which is why I'm asking.

yea. i prefer automata but its pretty good if youre in that small Nier fanbase niche. just like Automata it's very hit or miss, you'll either like it or hate it.