What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PoE last challenge on ritual league done. Now i wait for next league in April i suppose.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Paused on PoE few weeks ago. Did some of those bosses that unlock skill points for atlas map - got the idea, but not gonna waste time with the game.
Black desert - dropped after few hours of play - felt weird, all the controls, questing and such - not my thing. Thanks for the tips :)

Now playing Divinity original sin 1 - the idea was to play with a friend co op mode. But timings are off and i was fairly new to the game, so decided to play solo and learn more and then do multiplayer. Game is nice, few things i don't like but overall good break from the those fast hack and slash games into some strategy turn base rpg.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Saw some videos about Scrap Mechanic where people build different kinds of machines and then fought each other. Like those robot fights on TV 20 years ago. Looked really fun, so I also got into it. I'm asking my connections if they would like to do something similar atm since it looked really fun. I already managed to build a pod racer.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I rarely update so soon, but this just important i guess.

Genshin Impact
The 1.4 event finally here! It pretty fun mini games like fallguy, much better if you have online friends to play with. At least it changed from typical monotonous combat that genshin have. I still havent tackle everything yet, but all those stuff like rhythm games, bow shooting round, and obstacles course sound something that more active than that bloody hangout dating sim thingy.

Path of Exile
Even more progress in these 2 days. Got my first ever 6 link myself (with steam achievement) with about 300 fuses. Got a better roll soul mantles, big progress with maven encounter (2 more to clear for 6 bosses). Sirus is almost activate, 1 more conqueror to go. I found my first delve boss node. Got a cortex map. Simulcrum orb ready. All toward this 24 challenges goals that i needed asap. As my prediction earlier, this weekend was supposed to be my target end limit with poe as I have spent too much time with it, far greater than any my previous poe history. I felt I do i get hooked, but I dont want to want to spend more hours while neglecting many others steam games on my backlog. 200 hours played so far (including afk, and im SSF)

EDITED:
Beaten the delve boss, that made my racing like crazy. I think my survivability is ok. But since freezing pulse is kinda crazy with amount of particle (my biggest gripe with poe is particle effect), made me harder to see what the boss can throw at me. Several times i see my health drop but i never knew what caused it. Thankfully the game generous to give me 2nd try, which i finally beat it. I heard there is another delve boss that is much tougher.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
less than 1K hours to wonder wtf have i been doing with my life.

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
friday, super short update

im possibly drop both poe and genshin at end of this week. Im need to prepare for transition of my life where i will be in office every days in next couple of weeks. So being FOMO (especially when playing gacha games) or urge to grind everyday might ruin my daily life, especially im commute on train + work take rought 10 hours away from my gaming pc minimum. lets just say i want to adjust my daily pattern (especially the lack of sleep) back to normal first.

so wait to see if i succeed with my goals or not

EDITED

I DID IT!

My god, my journey with poe this time around is remind me of grinding mindless in old korean MMORPG where you know the destination, but every minute you play feel like digging a tunnel with a spoon for light. It broke many of my personal record (longest hours for the league, highest leveled characters, tackling highest level content, beating some of endgame stuff from other previous league, almost fully explore all atlas map etc).

Some might say it was slow or inefficient (this league took about 6 weeks to clear 24 challenges), but for me, THIS IS MY PRIDE & ACCOMPLISHMENT especially when I have been enjoying playing SSF grinding slowly until in managed to get all necessary ingredient. Since i still have time on sunday, i will use that time to tackle sirus again (failed several times already) and maybe others endgame stuff as long as it doesnt need too much grinding.

Just like Diablo 3, perhaps this probably my last league until poe 2.0. Was i burned out? Probably. But i said earlier in the post, i just want to transition routine of my life after months of unemployment.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
So... I made this flying thing in Scrap Mechanic.

► Show Spoiler

And this is how I get in and out

► Show Spoiler

Unfortunately, it's not working 100% as I want. I have balancing issues in the air. If I can somehow manage that, I'll be able to also install a thruster for forward movement. Once that is done, I'm finished with that project.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
LOL, bite my shiny metal ass :D

Playing random games from steam - currently Realm of the mad god. Pixel arcade style run around in circles and shoot everything online multiplayer game. Many classes, many bosses, lots of loot.
ThomasGabriel
Destroyer
7 | 0
At the moment I am playing World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Can't resist the developers' attention to details in the game. A truly masterpiece! Got the other day Glory of the Shadowlands Hero Boost for some 114 euros here and my gaming experience got much better ;)
Edited by ThomasGabriel 2 years.