What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Augustos
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. It certainly manages to capture the same feelings I’ve had since first started playing the game. The leveling experience overhaul, constant sense of progress with rewards, and new campaign stories make Shadowlands a must-have for any avid player, my opinion. If you are pressed for time and can't grind then I recommend to do as I did - I simply found all I needed on Despize. Live support and money protection are the 2 main advantages why I chose them.
Edited by Augustos 2 years.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Did my first blight map - succesfully :) and the reward :

Question - i have now few gems that i leveled to lvl 20. I heard about possibility to turn them into lvl 1 but with max quality. Npc does not give lvl 1 gem when i tried to sell. What is missing ? And is it worth it - i will have to level it up back again ...
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
level 20 gems + gemcutter prism = level 1 quality 20 gem

used it in your 2nd weapon slots to level your main dps skill
corrupt them once you have level 20 quality 20 gems
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Im really hurting with Inpulsa staying at 5L. I really need to 6L it eventually. T16 corrupted Enslaver slapped the frick out of me, i was almost halfway through lvl 92 as well. Feelsbadman.

Also, imo you should try to get a ring with "curses enemies with Vulnerability on hit" rather than having a gem slot for the curse itself. Or better yet try to get "triggers poacher's mark when hitting a rare or unique monster" on ring. You can replace that gem slot with Void sphere which is gg CC for its duration , though its phys dot isnt anything to write home about.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Is inpulsa really necessary ? that skill with chain and other support gems wipes out enemies starting from first one who is on screen and kills the rest ez pz. As for 6 link - there is plenty of cheap options just filter your colours and some hp (10-30chaos). Will look up those rings, but i have good setup for rez and life now, also have the belt with socket in stash which needs some crafting attention. Stash is full and overfilled, even made alts to store those influenced items to sell for exalt parts, but frikin helmets not droping ....
Corrupting gems is safe ? can it fail somehow ?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Inpulsa is not necessary but i prefer it because of the shock explosions, so im sticking with that. And i know theres cheaper options, i just prefer Inpulsa. The only issue is that its corpse explosions will not chain for longer than its dense radius though there is a new unique glove that make shocked enemies proliferate with a wider radius so i might try that out to synergize with it.

You should buy quad stash tab and currency tab. Also map tab for good measure. The QoL is through the roof. Keep your eyes peeled for stash tab sales, usually 2 or 3 times a month.

Corrupting is never safe. Basically you have 25% chances of white socketing , 25 % of changing its implicit , 25% of changing its quality/lvl (could go lower or above 20% mind you) and 25% of bricking the item. For gems though it only triggers either going above level cap (like getting lvl 21 gem) or lowering it, which ofc is bad. Same goes for quality it can give it 23% quality or lowering it below 20%. Pray to RNG.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Why is there no PoE-thread?

I absolutely loved Deus Ex when it came sometime 2001-2002(?) and decided to play it again, finished a while ago. As I am too familiar with the game I also wanted something new so with a few mods that game still can't disappoint.

Then I heard about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. Supposed to be kinda like Deus Ex but in vampire-theme(duh). Has anyone here played it? Googled some reviews but so many mixed opinions, maybe I should just try it out.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jampula wrote:Why is there no PoE-thread?

I absolutely loved Deus Ex when it came sometime 2001-2002(?) and decided to play it again, finished a while ago. As I am too familiar with the game I also wanted something new so with a few mods that game still can't disappoint.

Then I heard about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. Supposed to be kinda like Deus Ex but in vampire-theme(duh). Has anyone here played it? Googled some reviews but so many mixed opinions, maybe I should just try it out.

Yes, why no PoE thread? Good question.

And about VTM Bloodlines, it's one of my favorite games of all times. Just too bad that it's known for being riddled with bugs. There is an unofficial fan made patch that fixes most of it's screw up tho, as well as giving it some QoL adjustments but haven't tried it out yet. One of Troika's last games if not the last before Activision screwed them as they always do. They basically forced them to rush a buggy game.

Also, Hulk Hogan confirmed on Resident Evil 8 i guess.

Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Prime_Evil wrote:And about VTM Bloodlines, it's one of my favorite games of all times. Just too bad that it's known for being riddled with bugs. There is an unofficial fan made patch that fixes most of it's screw up tho, as well as giving it some QoL adjustments but haven't tried it out yet. One of Troika's last games if not the last before Activision screwed them as they always do. They basically forced them to rush a buggy game.

Yes I read that it was unpopular due to various bugs and the same launch-time with HL2 so it was kinda left in the shadows. Unofficial patch seems to been on work to this day so I can imagine most of bugs are gone. Have to try it.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not a full blown update, but Hearthstone Battlegrounds just introduced new tribe to the game called Quillboar. Personally i never tried the hero yet but oh boy all new cards feel busted for some reason.

Granted, i only played like 5 times today and managed to snatch 4 top 4 and 1 win. The most ridiculous one to me is definitely the tier 6 echo slam (i forgot the name). With enough blood gems, you increase EVERY units in your team for one round, making it much easier to win decisive late game.

But my winning run was menagerie that quillboar have 2 support for it (1 beast with blood gem synergies, and another one that buff based on how many different minion you have in your team. Quillboar might the most unique playstyle i think so far, that it have various strong units that have different playstyle. Although blood gem generator required specific card though (so non quillboar line up cant easily get access to it).

*On additional note, i just bought IPAD which one of my plan for a while. Kinda fun to know that I can pair xbox one controller with ipad and then i play remotely with steam link. I havent test it outside my room yet, but this alone allow for me to play reading game like visual novel while laying down.