Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Poisonmancer here is come :D

Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Finished the game with meleemancer. Here are some screenshots:

► Show Spoiler

I have tested other builds but there are not many builds that can do ubers. Can't even farm The Desert with Poisonmancer (with Poisonspawn), Druid (Melee, Fire/Cold caster, Summoner), Amazon (Poison Javelin), Paladin (Shieldbash)...
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah only truly successful char with me was Javadin (nerf alert), Conviction really helps against those random immunity mobs on almost every uber.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well you're fucked up in this mod if you don't have rainbow damage or high magic damage.One or two elements doesn't help since mobs has 3 type of immune.

I can see the nerf for necro too. Mostly because of nice bonus on wand.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
VengeanceDin is masterrace atm, between conviction and trielemental dmg from vengeance/retribution, quickest killspeed in random immune ubers. W
hen (if) the beta phase is over, there will be alot of changes, especially to monster AI and mechanics. For now, its just a nice chill mod if you play the right build, and utterly unplayable if you play the wrong one. The disparity between builds, and the lack of docs and true endgame content, makes this mod little more than a basement dwelling wannabe in comparison to, above all MXL, and even other private server mods that will remain nameless.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
► Show Spoiler

On topic - testing Glory of Nephilim. Mostly same stuff as previous version. Lots of shortcuts in each act to get to act boss/quest items, ect. Hell act 5 red portals have Uber Diablos in them. Also mob density in this mod is ridiculous. Helltorch charm can get up to 7 skills. This mod also has marazmatic charm (Wotan remembers).

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Reaper of souls mod 6.0

Warning - will start this as usual mod review, but will trash it in the end. You are welcome.

Pros:
Plugy works, restat stats and skills also work.
A little bit of new content (act bosses drop scrolls that open portal to new areas)
1 new skill for each class - same skill actually - gives 500% mana regen, amazing (kappa)

Cons:
Same old clod skills (except that one amazing mana regen thing, guess modder was lazy to deal with mana)
Mob density - everything is multiplied by 3-10x times (yes some insanely hard mods have this in act 1 first area usually, this one has that all over) - in most areas you cannot even run past them. Monsters block the way, they even block they way for each other.
New layouts of towns in some acts just to mess your smooth gameplay (act 3 has no stash chest - amazing ... )
New layouts in some dungeons (Duriel map has large maze with undeads packs that revive each other)
Very zjbs balance for chars. Melee chars get big dildo in the ass while paladin gets fire/cold/lighning dmg auras that atack mobs insanely fast. Imagine MXL vessel din on exctasy. If you know how to push mouse button and walk around - you automatically win this mod.
Xp - the ideas is that trash mobs give very little xp while unique mobs and pack leaders give a lot. Of course it's very convenient when pack leader is blocked in the middle of 374 mobs.
Gems and runes - new gems and runes are prssented. But also the old ones are left, maybe modder forgot about removing them.
Crafting - you can craft uniques and such. Low level char with mats from act 1 crafted lvl 38 unique wep... y u do dis ?
Docs - mod has a site, but you can already guess it's same useless stuff with weird layouts. Suits the mod in general.

Pictures:
► Show Spoiler
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
looks like a nice mod for lightning fury amazon
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm playing this mod myself and the latest version is 6.3. Lots of new changes you might want to check it out on their website.

https://d2reapersouls.wordpress.com

Uber skill mana regen is provided for every class because there is no mana pots in the game (they might still drop from time tho)
So casters don't have to go back to town every time to buy mana pots they simply get mana regen instead.

About original clod skills - for me it's advantage because of nostalgia, I always preferred original skills in a first place. Guess it's a matter of taste. In addition there is one new skill per class (lvl 40 req)

There are 3 new super bosses (king leoric, lich king and angel, but I haven't got that far lol)

Every unique has 3 tiers (legendary, ancient and primal ancients) Each one provides better stats.

There is also ramaldni's gift, allows you to make sockets in items (including rings, amulets) and armor gets always 3 sockets and belt 2. (Essential in early game since there are new gems with higher stats that drops quite often)

Pictures

► Show Spoiler
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a way to play Reaper of Souls 6.3 with PlugY? Managed to work everything else but shared stash which is the most important feature to me gives probllems.