Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I will in next video :) For now - few random drops in terror kurast uber on p8. Getting good xp, stat potions, runes.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
lvl 162, explored most of the content in terror. As soon as i get to 177 and equip that amulet - will move to destruction to search for end game items.

► Show Spoiler
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It's pretty steep difficulty jump between NM and Hell. I did it with my barb on lvl 130 and not going too well, then again my eq is badly outdated.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
lol that grade 3 executioner sword has 182 lvl req on blank item. Did you not look at it before making rw ? :) you can always check basic item requirements and gamble lower grade base and make new rw. Btw, i tried that weapon for a bit of time and only good things was IAS - poison nova proc a lot but dmg is meh.

Also, yes hell is a lot harder and i am curently living in p8 kurast uber for xp.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did, for some reason I thought that it would change to 69 after making the runeword. :D
I didn't see any better rw and I know the proc is useless, luckily you can remove them. My main attack is V Formation so it has to be high dmg sword... at least until I get to 190 and get to test Spirit Rage.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Reached 177 for that amulet - played act 5 on p8 and got some nice stuff. Done act 1 in hell and Andy dropped another small unique charm. Which is second chaos charm. And i can keep them both in inventory. Kinda killed the hype a little since now i am guessing how many of those charms can i get and fill whole inventory with ...

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Act 2 and 3 done. Damage is becoming an issue and i have no real way to deal with physical immunes. Vengeance and some other skills are ok 1 vs 1, but those fights almost never happen. And when surounded - insta gg. No luck with ubers yet too. Each one i tried so far got at least one type of mob that is physical immune...

► Show Spoiler

Apparently Mephisto is bugged. Same hp bug as old median Baal used to have - 1 hit ko him everytime. Act 4 done. Best tactic - knockback on aoe atack and run like headless chicken to next wp. Boss fight - ez pz with smite and that other skill.

► Show Spoiler
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Eastern Sun:

► duriel in act 3

Well, the moment I killed him another one showed, but not going to test my luck with this uber, I still need some time before I can attack the first one.

It seems that each act has one uber.

Interesting things are dropping, but still didn't try any cube recipe, luckily cubemain is available, that's the easiest way to check for any recipe. :D

Once I'm at least done with this difficulty and as I roam the other one, and once I learn more about this mod will try to share a lot more features, pics etc about it.

But it seems interesting.

Also, k0r3l1k just released Project Kalavic (release v0.0.01) Alpha.

Very limited mod for now, for feedback purposes.

One thing from the mod: "-Potions removed from vendors. Potion drops almost entirely eliminated."

"The mod is designed to be more challenging and to make certain situations problematic for certain characters, though still perfectly solvable with a little thought."

Edit:

Currently I'm getting a lot of items like bellow, but not equipment parts so I guess no use for now, also got first potions, really hard to drop:

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Regular game done. Act 5 is doable, took few tries while rerolling maps for different enemies without physical immunities. Baal and his waves is a joke compared to fights with physical immunes. Now it's time to grind some xp, items, brainstorm some ideas for ubers.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Started doing ubers - pure madness. Uber in act 1 - hedge maze has 5 bosses and suppose to drop two sets which unlock new recipes after you get 100k kills while wearing those sets. BUT sets don't drop 100%. First boss from those 5 took over 30 mins since immunities. And ... he dropped shit.

► Show Spoiler