Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
+500 sigs in RoS ? Okay.

mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What are you referring to? 1k vit and 800 str?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Da.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
about dolls, yea its actually luck-based. found one from baal and a boss trophy, what is that for?

and do you know a good place to magic find?
it looks like the inner cloister has a massive amount of set/unique drops, but the ilvl is low and usually its lower quality things like sigon set (its not a bad set, but it can be found on normal so its not a great drop for destuction difficulty), so thats probably not the best spot to find top-tier items

assassin is on destruction now, its not horrible with +20%ll and smaxed throwing skill. deals about 6k dmg aoe and procs decently on striking, just hp is low, about 1k without bo. i twinked her with sigon set, mahim oak curio amulet and good throwing knife. its not that it wouldnt have worked without it but i think it might have been more annoying. obviously barbarian is much stronger, doesnt need so much gear. still interesting to lvl up assassin. i hope it will be useful to kill diablo clone or something, because its super annoying to do with throw barb because axe rain doesnt stop his life regen so its a pain in the ass to reapply it and so i decided not to kill him
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Pindleskin used to be reasonable guy to kill every game you create, dunc loc in a1 gave decent results aswell, no idea if its any good in this huge patch. Desert aswell.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If you found Baal trophie - need to update to latest version. In latest version - all trophies were removed. Uber Diablo has nice life regen, you just need to over damage him, pretty much same story as Jitan in median. And open wounds will probably will not stop his heal, you need to apply dmg constantly. Best strategy imho, summon him in act 3 travincal instead of councils - trap him in some area, kill from distance. I could not mana leach from him - so take mana/full renu pots. If you take long enough to deal with mana problems - he will heal.

MF farming ? First get mf over 1k. How ? Ez:

MF spots:
Perfect gems + essences - cows > flayer jungle
Xp -walk from ancients way wp to Baal on p8
Unique items - Desert uber > uber in act 1 cold plains cave lvl 2 > maze uber between upper kurast and travincal
Set items - gamble > desert uber > kabraxis (one in act 5, second in uber from Diablo scroll) > dragons uber in act 5
Elemental medium charms - countess tower on p8 and maybe abyss uber ?

Class soulstones + standart of heroes = small ubers in act 1, 2, 3 and 5 - tough minibosses drop set items and craft material. Those sets are above lvl 80. Good stuff but very expensive to get (3 keys > desert uber dolls > chaos sanctuary = 1 standart of heroes)
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Some Black parade gameplay, I doubt this mod will ever be finished, but it looks interesting anyway.
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
That's nice. I played older version of this mod - super mazochistic version. It was real test of patience, hands down best of other mods in cancer department. Low drops, low quality items, unlocking skills comes with life drain, insane prices for items/scrolls, super hard mobs, ect. Need more ?

This mod maker also made e=mc2 ?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Yes, it's the same guy. His nickname is Shex.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mahitovec wrote:Some Black parade gameplay, I doubt this mod will ever be finished, but it looks interesting anyway.

SheX said few months ago after he accidentally logged in on tPK that he will continue his work on TBP mod.

As you can see, he starts the gameplay from act 2, and that is a new act, though still in development and not available.

Mod has my interest, though currently too easy, but I would like to see that change, but not difficult as the old version, that was brutal iirc, at least for me. :mrgreen:

Since it is in development you could say, there is no need to write any pros/cons....too easy from one point of the game - though I finished act 1 with the barbarian - not sure how currently are balanced other characters, currently vanilla skills, they are some new skills in all characters, but not sure are they additional to vanilla or maybe all skills will be reworked.

I like the idea, new maps, monsters, quest are changed too etc.....