Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RoS was pretty easy, glad it seems tougher. Might actually get back to it again.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Was pretty easy, hm, I remember playing it for the first time (more than 3 years ago, before I tried 0.9 patch :think: ) and immediately outside the town regular monsters were hard to kill, or maybe that was some other mod. ;-|

But this version seems very nice, I only have issue that once I bring character menu up that game slows down a little bit, but it is ok since performance is good while playing.
And some bug that some items won't move from inventory to cube, and sometimes vice versa while using crtl+click...
I don't remember seeing this pop up before, works better if sth is indentified of course :mrgreen:
Just started and was lucky enough that one of those charms is really nice :P
This minion is really great :D
It is a lot better since my merc died like one minute after obtaining her after killing blood raven :evil:
I hope mercy from act 2 will be a lot better :bounce:

And yeah, some time ago Trevor said he will start working on Aftermath again, I guess we could expect new patch this year :mrgreen:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ctrl+click works in RoS, but it is kinda slow clicking honestly. Overall mod is a bit harder or maybe i play softcore and rush straight forward without thinking and updating gears. Plus this barb skill - splintershot is working really weird - no consistancy in it, sometimes it hits and feels nice, sometimes stationary target few steps away takes no damage until all mana is gone (AR 95% and so on). What is nice - barb summon - has 100k hp easily, i think there is possibility to get few of them. Might try that soon.
Also drops were reduced significantly and gamble fixed. Less drops - unique mobs drop very few items and re-farming is real.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
From what I was able to see, it is just that once you move your mouse over some item, it is like the game needs to load "item" data, then you can click, I would say that you can click easily with the delay of 0,5 seconds, then it is ok :mrgreen:
But I had some items, clicking just doesn't work at all, sometimes it does work when you move the item to cube, but vice versa doesn't...
Though it doesn't matter, it is just a feature which is nice.

Gamble is nice since I took me like few second to get some set item :o :-D

Anyway, sticking with this till goblin season, after that we will see, will I return to RoS, or to the escape from the afterlife - some monsters were killing me very easily, life bound mechanic is really great feature but if you stick a little bit too much to those items, you are screwed a little bit. :mrgreen:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Patch notes first - but i expect very little hype from this patch. And timing is terrible to be honest.
RoS stuff - new wep, runes from Cuntess are insane and new area:
► Show Spoiler
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
My problem with ros is the immunities. Its not uncommon that an enemy has 2 or even 3 immunities, and they do a lot of damage. Playing it solo because of it is pretty cancer, in my opinion. At least 2 of the builds i played with.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Very first time and there was no one there :cry:
But from what I was able to read it seems that Countess can spawn somewhere else...
► Show Spoiler

Luckily some very quick 2nd run was successful, tower cellar is one really nice place to farm, few uniques, set items, basic runes. :P

Anyway, wanted to ask does Chalice of the nephalem works fine, because sometimes when I cube it with the splinter nothing happens :?:
Also, at some point there was vendor prices at 10%, after the splinter it went to 5%, not logical thing to happen. :mrgreen:
To see certain Chalice lvl requirements I guess I need to look "recipe" database otherwise I could mess level requirement and not be able to use Chalice :evil:
As you could guess, I added one simple splinter and level requirement changed from +6 to +12, now I need to be level 19 for it but I'm level 16 only :roll:

Mod is very nice, fast progress through areas, a lot of monsters, I would say that my character speed is a little bit too high :mrgreen:

Not disappointed at all. :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Istaryu > not sure about this. I played barb only (well to the point where i can say that i completed the game fully) and always had easy rainbow dmg with him. Runewords work in rares/uniques/sets - so that is big area to get rainbow dmg + auras from aura stones from countess. Also act 2 merc with BerMalBerIst spears gets conviction. And for example sorc has masteries that give pierce. So You can experiment with that and let us know how it worked.

Talic > chalice works with each splinter at first, then after some time it gets bonuses only after each 5 splinters or so. Max is 50 and lvl req for that is 58? Later you add 5 shards from uber desert that will also add lvl req.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh, ok, thank You very much. :thumb:

I was looking for him :mrgreen:

► Show Spoiler
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Istaryu > not sure about this. I played barb only (well to the point where i can say that i completed the game fully) and always had easy rainbow dmg with him. Runewords work in rares/uniques/sets - so that is big area to get rainbow dmg + auras from aura stones from countess. Also act 2 merc with BerMalBerIst spears gets conviction. And for example sorc has masteries that give pierce. So You can experiment with that and let us know how it worked.

Pierce cant break resists, and uber monsters have random resists, they often have 120+ resist which is impossible to break, for me. (Mind the 80% penalty for resist reduction when breaking resists)