Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, i think i posted here last night, but post is gone. Not sure if was under alcohol and forgot to press "submit" or admin removed it. Anyways. I can add that this mod is easy enough for any casual player to beat. It currently has only one difficulty. And i was lvl 75 when i got Baal down. Most of the skills or skills/passives combos are very good and can carry you through all game. Some nice combos can be brainstormed if you have basic IQ.
All maps are reworked and increased in size. Monster densities are sick, killing crowds in single swings was never so much fun.
Boss fights are a bit too easy, most bosses don't offer much challenge when you have few meatshields and merc doing dps from range.
Hp sustain options are very few and poor for melee chars - got only hp after kill and some regen via skill.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It could've become good mod if developer didn't stop working on it.

What's the numeration of the latest ES patch?
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, if you are talking about Le Royaume des ombres Xaphan did say few words:
I have a lot of ideas and definitely plan to continue the mod, I just had to accept that I can't do a super big release for version 6.00 as I have planned. So I will cut some things that are less important and put them in other following smaller updates, and will do smaller but more frequent updates from here.

But when can we expect some update, that is still unknown, but better later than never.

If you are asking for Eastern Sun Rises, it is 5.1E.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Seems like there is a big gap of xp between 75 and 76. So no more farming, just posting gears and searching for next victim :D

Pretty simple stuff - find good roll on rare item, cube for enchanced dmg/defense, upgrade str/vit stats, punch socket, add gem.
► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
There is no rings in ombres mod?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
As long as i remember rings were never available in this mod.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If I remember correctly, at level 75 we should be done with Normal difficulty, but what to say, I hope we will get the rest eventually.

Yeah, instead of ring slots, you can see that yellow orb on the last picture, and there is leggings slot now.

@Anonymous:

Have another cookie.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
I found something new: Project Klalavic. It's in alpha state currently, but looks promising on paper.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@mahitovec

I already posted a very little info about it a week ago, you are so late. :mrgreen:

But it would be great if more people would join in testing and providing more info to k0r3l1k.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ok, i tried it. Not impressed at all. First of all, i understand it's in the early development stage. But. The concept in which this is going to go is not giving much hope. Why ? Drops (as shown in pictures below) allow you to add all affix to any items desired. Basically you have item editor? available in game. What is the point of farming rares/uniques/sets if you can craft some +XY on item. Secondly the skills. Also in beta, also understand.
I REALLY like that heal skill, which gives you 100 hp, locks all skills for 6 s and makes you move super slow. NOT. Oh and investing points in it reduces that 6s debuff time by 0.2s, so in general after 20 points dumped in skill you end up in 2s timeout zone while hp goes back. Same thing with other skills, they all start with -dmg and gets back to + damage with more points. 3 s shout, 3 second natural resistances ? points in these will add like +1s duration. Meh.
Mobs - area one and den of evil - fine, some challenge at first. Until you equip javelin and throw everything to KO in 1-2 hits. Second area - has mobs with thorns aura - gg concept. Melee chars are fucked :) luckily javelin is working nice too. Third area and beyond are empty from mobs, freedom to run around and loot boxes, chests, corpses. Tristram has griswold, no challenge.
Lvl 13 barb at the moment. Probably end here.

► Show Spoiler

Update: all areas from act 1 cold plain are empty. Only unique/quest bosses are left - griswold, countess, andy, radament. Done all those, still lvl 13. No mobs - no normal way to get xp to lvl up. Farming 4 bosses just to get lvls ? No ty.