Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Anonymous: wrote:Reckoning mod is having fresh ladder tomorrow. I wrote about the mod - here.

Fairly easy to level up chars, a bit of farming and gg. HC friendly - means you can do it on hc fine if you know what areas to farm in what order and how to craft mandatory items. Because everything is on steroids - you, items, enemies, ect.

I saw what you wrote about the game and it seems very interesting. However one of the most important parts for me is the documentation. And I can't find any. Is there anywhere where everything is written like in the medain xl docs?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
tempmail wrote:I saw what you wrote about the game and it seems very interesting. However one of the most important parts for me is the documentation. And I can't find any. Is there anywhere where everything is written like in the medain xl docs?

Documentation is here - link. You can also join discord and get answers/tips right away.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Anonymous: wrote:
tempmail wrote:I saw what you wrote about the game and it seems very interesting. However one of the most important parts for me is the documentation. And I can't find any. Is there anywhere where everything is written like in the medain xl docs?

Documentation is here - link. You can also join discord and get answers/tips right away.

Thanks! Also i'm curious, have you tried playing summoner necro on this mod? How does he stack with other builds?
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
9. August Hell Unleashed (Ensley edition) has a new patch & ladder reset. Feel free to join and try it out. It's a difficult, team-oriented mod. By modern mod/arpgs standarts its kinda slowpaced, but HU for sure has it's charm.
JOIN NOW
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OnlyForFun wrote:9. August Hell Unleashed (Ensley edition) has a new patch & ladder reset. Feel free to join and try it out. It's a difficult, team-oriented mod. By modern mod/arpgs standarts its kinda slowpaced, but HU for sure has it's charm.
JOIN NOW

Is this new HU mod or something? Cuz I remember there is another HU server but not sure what is the difference between them
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Paradox mod.

Old mod with cancer start + PoE craft materials and more. It will probably have more PoE related items further in mod, but that will be shown in future. Overall there is a trend for those old mods - a shitty start. Not sure why but people create decent mods, expect players to play them but on the other hand make a starting so cancer that it can easily kill the wish to test it out. In this case it's not that bad, but act 1 has physical immune mobs (omg great design right? nope) and it gives you a emblem to cube into dagger with +2 magic damage for killing those immunes. Amazing huh.
Long story short:
+:
Lots of new items, crafting materials, enemies, damage type (shamans ignite you lel), ect, ect.
Cool ideas for shrines - they give good/bad/unexpected rewards or challenges
Two classes (sorc and necro) have some skill changes, other classes remain classic
Torches everywhere - enable them to light up areas - really love this idea
Huge inventory, huge stash, charms area in inventory, no pluggy
Reset skills/stats is bought by ingame gold
-:
Cancer start
Cain is asking for money for ID stuff (might change this when i gather 4 book parts and cube them, but not certain)
No pluggy
So bugs with cube when no option to take 1x1 item from it - end up throwing cube out and picking up again

Screens
► Show Spoiler

I streamed a bit today, you can find it in here, somewhere.
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
People made Petition for True Mode Support in D2R with private realm+hardcoding, its small chance but still worth to try
Maybe we will see our favorite mods with better graphics ;)

https://change.org/D2RModSupport
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Play for the gameplay, not for the graphics ...

Anyways:
► Show Spoiler
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Anonymous: wrote:Play for the gameplay, not for the graphics ...

Anyways:
► Show Spoiler

wow you already found tyrael :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It's called steelbane and regal orbs can upgrade quality twice and i did not think first before applying so now have to reach lvl 90 to use it :D