Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Last bit from Minmax. Reached Ball room in hell and i think i will stop there. Obviously a lot of stuff taken from other mods, a lot of bugs taken from them too. Some stuff is 1hko, some stuff is immune to anything. Main quest to gather 54 jewels from 5 act mobs and combain with class book - nice thing. Gathering teleport maps as drops and opening areas with hard stuff - also good thing. Everything else - skills, balance, itemisation, mob density - poorly done. In the pics you gonna see merc boots - lvl 17 boots with 10% proc - gives 4 frozen orbs that fly out in all 4 directions. Procs on procs while you procs and this item can carry you all the way if used correctly. Maybe sorc itself can replicate that, no idea i left that char at lvl 9...
► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DpS, tried any of SheX mods? Black parade, ecm2?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mahitovec wrote:DpS, tried any of SheX mods? Black parade, ecm2?

Cio takoje DpS ?
Black parade - tried 2 versions of it some time ago. First version - mazochistic stuff with black and white graphics, no item repairs, tough mobs, everything expensive. Pure torture and joy when you reach first wp. Decent stuff for brain damaged only. Second version - 1 act only with good stuff - quests to gather parts, combain stuff ect. I think it had higher res, similar to RoS and Aftermath.
E=mc2 - still have old version in mod catalog. Played with pala up to nightmare. Don't remember much, probably nothing really worth to mention.

Will give more time for Dark Alliance at the moment.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Пожилой мужчина под курительными смесями
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Anonymous: wrote:
mahitovec wrote:DpS, tried any of SheX mods? Black parade, ecm2?

Cio takoje DpS ?

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Gopniks pls.

Dark Alliance mod.
Liking it overall. Specific items from specific mobs + materials to upgrade them - very nice. Quests that pop out with rewards - very nice. Can talk to a cow npc and chicken npc - very nice. Put amethist gem into armor - armor not usable for barb - very ni... wait what ? Seriously how to know which gem/rune might mess up the items for chars ?
Stats/skill points system - idea is ok. Get legendary points (LP) for levels and spend them for stats/skills. But isn't it the same thing with extra steps ? And if you have items on char with +stats - the stats cost more from npc. And whole process to take items off > buy stats > put items back - why ? Not sure if + skill will efect LP for skills, if it does, than it's seriously bad. Since price for skills go down with each purchase?
/players 1 is only available, can it be increase to 8 ? Can map reroll for each game be turned off for convenience ?

void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Is it on D2SE? There is .ini file in D2SE where you can enable/disable map reroll. Otherwise dunno.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I guess you mean that D2SE.ini enables plugy and inside plugy.ini you can set the AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0. But not in this case. In this case this line is not inside plugy.ini code and even if i add it - nothing changes. My guess is - it's for triggering quests for this mod, but not sure.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Hmm I'm just wondering... May I ask if anyone had tried this Diablo II mod before?
The Curse of Tristram (Diablo II mod in Starcraft II)

Thanks
kingpin
Prowler
17 | 2
Anonymous: wrote:Gopniks pls.

Dark Alliance mod.
Liking it overall. Specific items from specific mobs + materials to upgrade them - very nice. Quests that pop out with rewards - very nice. Can talk to a cow npc and chicken npc - very nice. Put amethist gem into armor - armor not usable for barb - very ni... wait what ? Seriously how to know which gem/rune might mess up the items for chars ?
Stats/skill points system - idea is ok. Get legendary points (LP) for levels and spend them for stats/skills. But isn't it the same thing with extra steps ? And if you have items on char with +stats - the stats cost more from npc. And whole process to take items off > buy stats > put items back - why ? Not sure if + skill will efect LP for skills, if it does, than it's seriously bad. Since price for skills go down with each purchase?
/players 1 is only available, can it be increase to 8 ? Can map reroll for each game be turned off for convenience ?

All stats that improve wisdom, mana will be unusable for barbarian. You can however reforge those stats out of the item with reforge oils. sold at npc in rogue encampment.

Stat increase should only take base cost into account. if it take modified values its a bug. Never intended to have to remove items before buy.

LP system is somethings that is based of paper & pen rpg called earthdawn. Basically allow more freedom with how you spend your points.

Players /x is disabled currently as I havent decide how I want scale it.

Map reroll for each game is due to old implementations. Original I used it to switch between bosses/special stuff. This will be reworked in future and map reroll will be restored. This is not used for quest system.