Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I could not dowload 6.3. Link was blocked by antivirus. Any other good source to get it ? Moddb has only 6.0 ?
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:Is there a way to play Reaper of Souls 6.3 with PlugY? Managed to work everything else but shared stash which is the most important feature to me gives probllems.

If you mean the game crashes whenever you try to open stash - its a bug caused by different font used in mod, I managed to find a fix on the website but it also gavve me a hard time, I spent few hours trying to fix it.

Here is the link, I think you have to replace plugy.ini files link custom font 1)

https://github.com/ChaosMarc/PlugY/issues/5

Hope that helps

EDIT: Anon here is the working link from google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d5axm2 ... drive_open
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yeah when I open stash it crashes. Tried your thing but still... I keep trying some things.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thanks thunderman ! Got all working.

Jampula - it was crashing for me too even with that font fix. Did this - my d2_setup.ini had this text:

#Names of up to 3 own MPQ Files in increasing priority. All of them are higher than patch_d2 #32 Chars each maximum
ModMPQ1=d2kfixup.mpq
#ModMPQ2=patch_d2.mpq
#ModMPQ3=

I just added # in front of first ModMPQ1. Then i removed save catalog from folder. Launched game, new char - everything worked. Then copied over all old chars from 6.0. They worked with stash opening too. Then i copied over my stash - gg.

p.s.: lvl 40 skill for pala - lightning + cold dmg :
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Small update on Reaper

(may contain spoilers...)

Just starting hell with my ele sin and things are quite extreme. Few pics of my gear (this is the time where i realised how important/ useful that legendary scroll is)
► Show Spoiler

From A3 normal to early nightmare was the easiest part (thanks to crafting recipe I had armor and cutthroat - nice dmg boost).
I progressed quite fast until I entered chaos sanctuary on nightmare. It was one of the hardest battles I had in years lol.
And if you die in a wrong spot you won't be able to recover body - oblivion knights will make sure of it. Diablo himself wasn't that hard and I believe he can drop nice unique amulet (hellfire - can also be crafted with proper ingredients). A5 was good way to level up and finally killed baal. Before you start hell prepare for huge resistance penalty (I think its -150)

So what extreme things I'm talking about in hell? Well I'm not going to spoil everything.. see for yourself (all I can say it's not the best idea to play melee sin on hell) :twisted:
Edited by thunderman 5 years.
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey everyone, in reference for Reign of Shadows (present patch). Is there any reason to keep all your "Ears/Horns/Brains,etc" separate? I noticed after combining into stacks that once you 'De'stack them they all become the same item.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Itapitza wrote:Hey everyone, in reference for Reign of Shadows (present patch). Is there any reason to keep all your "Ears/Horns/Brains,etc" separate? I noticed after combining into stacks that once you 'De'stack them they all become the same item.

The crafting recipes will work fine with "the same" body parts. Don't worry about that.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice UI rip on that reaper of souls mod ;)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice to see you here too Grinch. :)

Anonymous: wrote:Jampula - it was crashing for me too even with that font fix. Did this - my d2_setup.ini had this text:

There isn't any d2_setup -file?

Started playing anyway, lvl 29 necro, still seems to own the game.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, are you using D2SE version ? Look for this in mod folder:
► Show Spoiler