Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Texalic wrote:I don't remember seeing you releasing it... :scratch:

@Anonymous

Are all those mods available on andsimo's server?

Since I see some I could test maybe.

haha well, it's still under development and beta testing :bounce:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hell Unleashed version developed by Ensley is coming out today with server and fresh wipe.
Also Hell Unleashed version developed by Silvermane is coming out this month (or soon) with server and so on.

Also Random Cancer mod developed by RandomOnions is coming out in distant future.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm not making a cancer mod don't worry, I have full faith in my testers :)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Actually if those who are waiting for HU 2.6 patch or got bored and started playing Ensley version are even more bored and got nothing to do - i got a suggestion for mod to play.
Mod is called D2FC and can be found in moddb site. It is basically vietnamese version of HU, well better way to describe it - they stole base of HU and probably many more other mods and glued everything into one big pile of mess. If you ever played Min-Max mod you will know how it is. Clod skills + some insane amount of stat skills and one choice from many uber/lineage skills. Pluggy is not working, so reset option is probably out too. Autogold, players 8 and most of the regular stuff is available.
What is nice - this quest line thingy where you have a large book + a note with hint where next miniboss is. You go there, kill boss, get a jewel, cube all 3 items and book gets update with stats, note shows next boss and you continue. Not nice - those minibosses are usually unique mobs like bishiboss, rakanishu, griswold and they are buffed into broken state. Basically they one shot you and regen hp right after. But of course mod is filled with broken things like act 1 merc has rain of arrows skill which rapes all content if used correctly, mobs drop green/unique boxes which contain set/unique items and its possible to get lvl 90 item on the way to blood raven. So it kinda evens out the playing field a bit. Also NPC sells a lot of uber maps which i have not checked yet, but in most cases that probably means a portal to small area with crazy boss in it.
Screens:
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
spiritarr
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which mod are those last two pics from, Anonymous?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
spiritarr wrote:Which mod are those last two pics from, Anonymous?

It is this one. The start is super cancer because you hardly can kill anything and when you do - it has a counter spell on death like fire bolt, meteor, lightning and so on. Every mob has it, so you can imagine the struggle > kill one mob, die from procs, go to town, repeat. But it gets easier since you can cube any item into unique/rare version inside cube. So money is ez, items is ez, leveling sucks. Oh and items have visuals from PoE, charms looks like smart phones - no idea why, but who cares. I got to act 2 and stopped playing there for the moment.
spiritarr
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I see, that mod sucks.
I'm trying the vietnamese one you shown in ur previous post, Trying hard to find cube recipes/way to reset skills.
By any chance did u came across those?
I went to the facebook page but its a pure mess, the website itself is broken.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Reckoning mod is having fresh ladder tomorrow. I wrote about the mod - here.

Fairly easy to level up chars, a bit of farming and gg. HC friendly - means you can do it on hc fine if you know what areas to farm in what order and how to craft mandatory items. Because everything is on steroids - you, items, enemies, ect.