Addiction

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1767 | 110
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nitz wrote:Kinsey draws it at if you have to force an orgasm 7 times per week over a period of 6 months. I am definitely sex addicted, even without being horny I just start a fap or fuck, and 7 is laughingly low.

According to 4chan, most people fap 4-6 times a day. (there was a thread that asked: how many times do you fap per day)

I'm fine with 5-7 times a week
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Shadowgate Totem
1779 | 170
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Since this is now the debauchery thread...

Havent fapped in months. Sex tho, idk 7/8 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, depends on the horny level. Wouldnt call it an addiction since im not usually thinking about that kind of stuff 24/7.
User avatar
Jampula
Onyx Knight
636 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Above posts, that's just natural and causes no harm to anyone.

"Nymphos/hypersexuals", male or female, on the other hand causes true problems to a relationship. I don't know if my ex from ~10 years ago was a nymph (pun intended) but she was always at it and I'm not a lion, I can't have sex 50 times a day. As good as it sounds it gets really awkward and annoying. And when you can't give enough...

Update on personal addictions: Well nothing to update, whiskey and weed are enough.
User avatar
Jammy
Heretic
409 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jampula wrote:Above posts, that's just natural and causes no harm to anyone.

"Nymphos/hypersexuals", male or female, on the other hand causes true problems to a relationship.


Only when you have mismatched libidos--thankfully my bf and I are matched perfectly here and sex is never an issue. You can't generalize and say that all hypersexuals will cause problems in their relationship.

I may be hypersexual, but I'm in no way a nympho. They're not the same thing at all. Nymphos act compulsively on their sexual desires, whereas someone who is hypersexual can control their urges.
User avatar
Jampula
Onyx Knight
636 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jamielynn7483 wrote:Only when you have mismatched libidos--thankfully my bf and I are matched perfectly here and sex is never an issue. You can't generalize and say that all hypersexuals will cause problems in their relationship.

I may be hypersexual, but I'm in no way a nympho. They're not the same thing at all. Nymphos act compulsively on their sexual desires, whereas someone who is hypersexual can control their urges.

I don't generalize. But usually that seems to be the case and leads to cheating.

And my point remains... I don't see anything wrong if you two are sexually satisfied. But if other partner isn't and wants more, there is a problem.
User avatar
Jammy
Heretic
409 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jampula wrote:I don't generalize. But usually that seems to be the case and leads to cheating.

And my point remains... I don't see anything wrong if you two are sexually satisfied. But if other partner isn't and wants more, there is a problem.



Leads to cheating? What leads to cheating is someone's inability to cope with the situation or to make the right decision (ie: ending the relationship if they're that unsatisfied) I have had 3 other long-term relationships, including a 6 year marriage, with people considered "low-libido" and I never once thought of cheating on them, because I'm not a cheater. Being unsatisfied with a lack of sex isn't anymore of a problem than someone being annoyed with their partner wanting too much sex--I feel like you're making it seem like the person who has the higher libido is the one in the wrong and I disagree. I don't think either party "causes problems" more than the other. But I digress, I think maybe your past relationship troubles is the possible reason for your projection.
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Shadowgate Totem
1779 | 170
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Image

*quietly walks away*
User avatar
Jampula
Onyx Knight
636 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jamielynn7483 wrote:
Jampula wrote:Leads to cheating? What leads to cheating is someone's inability to cope with the situation or to make the right decision (ie: ending the relationship if they're that unsatisfied) I have had 3 other long-term relationships, including a 6 year marriage, with people considered "low-libido" and I never once thought of cheating on them, because I'm not a cheater. Being unsatisfied with a lack of sex isn't anymore of a problem than someone being annoyed with their partner wanting too much sex--I feel like you're making it seem like the person who has the higher libido is the one in the wrong and I disagree. I don't think either party "causes problems" more than the other. But I digress, I think maybe your past relationship troubles is the possible reason for your projection.

I have my share of relationships to see things this way yes. But I'm also an addict and have gone to many groups and oversexuality seems to be a serious problem to many.
User avatar
Jammy
Heretic
409 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Prime_Evil wrote:Image

*quietly walks away*




Hahaha, you have no idea how true this meme is for me. Sadly, I'm so untrusting I sometimes have this logic and think I'm better off single. Have to talk myself out of this negative thinking.

The irony of this discussion Jampula, is that my ex-husband is the one who cheated.. And he was "low-libido"
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Shadowgate Totem
1779 | 170
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
jamielynn7483 wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:Image

*quietly walks away*




Hahaha, you have no idea how true this meme is for me. Sadly, I'm so untrusting I sometimes have this logic and think I'm better off single. Have to talk myself out of this negative thinking.


Preach it. Best thing to be doing is getting back on the saddle , pardner.

Yeehaw!!