Original music composition or Covers thread

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Love ''rainy days & cigarettes'' feels like watching over my big window on a rainy day. So perfect. Same goes for Female.
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somnus wrote:Love ''rainy days & cigarettes'' feels like watching over my big window on a rainy day. So perfect. Same goes for Female.

thanks a lot for listening man :)
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
mosamo wrote:
Somnus wrote:Love ''rainy days & cigarettes'' feels like watching over my big window on a rainy day. So perfect. Same goes for Female.

thanks a lot for listening man :)

I always listen to everything, same way I dont like everything, but everyone has a chance ><!
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Welcome back from the dead, Original Music Compositions thread! Why no one posts here anymore? No one knows...

Let me start with something I made earlier this year. It was my first time trying to record one of my songs and I had to make do with crappy connections/effects. I added cheap-sounding simulated drums to my guitar recording and this was the result.

https://www.bandlab.com/azuregladiator/ ... t-071fd38f

My account was sort of an inside joke, but yeah. Just ignore that part :-]
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
AzureGladiator wrote:Welcome back from the dead, Original Music Compositions thread! Why no one posts here anymore? No one knows...

Let me start with something I made earlier this year. It was my first time trying to record one of my songs and I had to make do with crappy connections/effects. I added cheap-sounding simulated drums to my guitar recording and this was the result.

I don't know why, but the first part sounds kinda out of rhythm up until the first break. As if you constantly play in between the drum hits. Have you tried leaving out the drums until the first break? The rest is absolutely beautiful.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
ParticuLarry wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Welcome back from the dead, Original Music Compositions thread! Why no one posts here anymore? No one knows...

I don't know why, but the first part sounds kinda out of rhythm up until the first break. As if you constantly play in between the drum hits. Have you tried leaving out the drums until the first break? The rest is absolutely beautiful.

I appreciate the compliment man! Thanks a lot!

Your ears sense the truth... The site I compiled everything on shifted part of the guitar recording at the start ever so slightly. I couldn't figure out how to fix it without rerecording it (and by that time I had forgotten my tone/amp settings since I recorded it long before I found that website). It's a bit annoying to hear, but it was my first attempt at making a quality-sounding song/riff. I have literally hundreds of guitar recordings over the past 5 years that I might one day try to make "good copies" of (with better equipment/tools hopefully).
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
AzureGladiator wrote:I appreciate the compliment man! Thanks a lot!

Your ears sense the truth... The site I compiled everything on shifted part of the guitar recording at the start ever so slightly. I couldn't figure out how to fix it without rerecording it (and by that time I had forgotten my tone/amp settings since I recorded it long before I found that website). It's a bit annoying to hear, but it was my first attempt at making a quality-sounding song/riff. I have literally hundreds of guitar recordings over the past 5 years that I might one day try to make "good copies" of (with better equipment/tools hopefully).

No worries, I don't give out compliments easily when it comes to music :D So you must've earned it ;)

Maybe you could just pull up the guitar recording in audacity and just add a little bit of an empty extra space to the beginning so you can time the drums better? I think that could potentially be a simple solution, but I don't know what file type your recording has so it might not load in audacity.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
ParticuLarry wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:I appreciate the compliment man! Thanks a lot!

No worries, I don't give out compliments easily when it comes to music :D So you must've earned it ;)

Maybe you could just pull up the guitar recording in audacity and just add a little bit of an empty extra space to the beginning so you can time the drums better? I think that could potentially be a simple solution, but I don't know what file type your recording has so it might not load in audacity.

:D :stupid: :thumb:

That would probably work. I'm no pro with audacity, but I think I'll get back to this song when I prepare my next song. Thanks!
Halcyoely
Fallen
1 | 0
Your article is great, I am having the same ecouter radio problem.
WalterSean647
Fallen
1 | 0
Agora preciso da sua opinião para toque de celular, estou com um problema.