What I dislike in PoE

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Gr33D!
Jungle Hunter
28 | -3
the ppl who talk in discord about POE.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2567 | 344
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I hate how a jump from act 5 to act 6 ? reduced my resistances and did no tell me anything. Got one shoted by random stuff until i randomly looked and saw negative values ....
Also orbs of chaos stopped dropping - pls fix...
kissofaries
Daystar
669 | 9
actually it warned you after you defeated (or rather... get rekt) by kitava in act 5 in the chat box, same shit will happen when you defeat kitava for real
Prime_Evil
Rakkis Guardsman
2132 | 203
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:I hate how a jump from act 5 to act 6 ? reduced my resistances and did no tell me anything. Got one shoted by random stuff until i randomly looked and saw negative values ....
Also orbs of chaos stopped dropping - pls fix...

as someone already says when you beat first kitava fight a message pops up in the bottom right saying you are afflicted with Kitava's Curse or whatever and 30% of all res are gone. and yea you will lose another 30% when you beat act 10. get grinding for res gear and crafting res into rings and shit!
PodolskyV
Abomination
149 | 3
Prime_Evil wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:All that shit about passive tree and skill sokets so boring to read that I don't even bother to play PoE. I think that ARPG genre is stuck at dead end currently and should develop in other way. The devs should try to make combat fun and challenging first of all instead of making gameplay of holding one button and press some other buttons from time to time. MXLS is good because following factors: good flow dynamic gameplay from the start, real diversity in builds that affects playstyle, smooth learning curve and good endgame content, but combat in it's core are outdated surely. Would the devs make customisation characters more complicated, MXLS turn into shit nearly as PoE is because PoE lack some strong sides of Median, but overal it's close to MXLS and overcomplicated though.

I mean, youre the guy who asked people about whats meta for werewolf druid builds here, so im not surprised theorycrafting stuff by yourself with the "boring passive tree and skill sockets" of PoE overwhelms you. But youre free to your opinion ofc, no matter how wrong that opinion is.

What's wrong with question about werewolf druid? I run with weird build now with crystal sword, just wandered if anyone tried the same.