How many games to you play? How many you master?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Poe is extremely boring nowadays. Too much powercreep ruined the game and made it too easy. Also, bots. Way too many fucking bots and ggg seems to do nothing about them. I usually kill shaper 1 week into a new league and uber elder in ~2 weeks, without nolifing.

6k mmr in dota 2, but they dun goofed with the last matchmaking update

Still waiting for a borderlands 3 crack. No way I'm going to give a cent to epic bullshit store.
DerWeedologe
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Currently i play skyrim on the switch. pretty fun. also ive played the witcher and masterd the newgame+.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
what I have installed atm :

Wolcen
Baldurs Gate 2
Pillars of Eternity 2 (still have to try it)
Bought Forgotten Gods from GD but never played it LOL
TimeKeeper
Fallen
1 | 0
median XL is the greatest mod ever written for diablo 2, a pure work of art
therobin95
Imp
4 | 0
During quarantine he plans to finally play in the witcher 3 hearts of stone
Augustos
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Hokum_52 wrote:Hi there! Usually I play 2 or 3 games within a week. But these games are of different genres like rpg and shooter for example. At the moment my pick is Valorant. What I like most about the game is that I can easily ask a progamer at https://overboost.pro/valorant-boosting to help me upgrade my char's level when I lack free time. So the progress of my character never ends. That is awesome! :bounce:

Right now, I've a Cold War itch to scratch, so I've been replaying the single player campaigns of Wargame Airland Battle and Red Dragon... well, in my free time, as I'm right now supposed to "play" Insurance Agent Simulator 2019 with Lake Garda villas in Italy for my company... And out of all the games I've played in my life, the only ones I can say I master are the Ace Combat PS2 trilogy, Silent Hunter III, Total Annihilation and of course Diablo II and III.
Edited by Augustos 3 years.
Jekajio
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Augustos wrote:
Hokum_52 wrote:Hi there! Usually I play 2 or 3 games within a week. But these games are of different genres like rpg and shooter for example. At the moment my pick is WoW. What I like most about the game is that I can easily ask a pro gamer at to help me upgrade my char's level when I lack free time. So the progress of my character never ends. That is awesome! I highly recommend this service - leprestore. 8 years on the market and impeccable reputation! :bounce:

Right now, I've a Cold War itch to scratch, so I've been replaying the single player campaigns of Wargame Airland Battle and Red Dragon... well, in my free time, as I'm right now supposed to "play" Insurance Agent Simulator 2019 with Lake Garda villas in Italy for my company... And out of all the games I've played in my life, the only ones I can say I master are the Ace Combat PS2 trilogy, Silent Hunter III, Total Annihilation and of course Diablo II and III.

I just got to the end of “Super Mario Odyssey”. I had a good time with it, though the “wow” factor diminished as I played. It’s definitely designed to be a bit more leisurely in play-not too hard or easy. Definitely an exploration game.

A couple levels seemed small, like the soda springs kingdom and the food-based kingdom. The end of those levels went really quick so that left me having to hunt for moons, which wasn’t hard but in my mind messed up the flow. At those points, I just really wanted to get through the game.

I’ll probably check out the Mushroom Kingdom now that it’s unlocked. I’m curious how it’s put together since Super Mario 64. Speaking of that game, my ex-brother in law said it was like SM64. After playing through Odyssey….nope. I still like 64 better. While it had its gimmicks it wasn’t nearly as gimmick driven as Odyssey.
Alvakim04
Skeleton
2 | 0
Burnout: Paradise and Crysis Wars ...........Waiting for SC2 and street fighter 4 lol, I love competition.
DanteJo94
Skeleton
2 | 0
Currently Fallout3, before that I finished Mass Effect for the 4th time (That game is probably the best computer game I've ever played, may the Baldur's Gate series forgive me !) along with my n-th run of Crysis interspersed with some CoD:WaW. When away from my gaming rig, Medieval 2: Total War is good for killing time and I am going to pick up Empire: Total War soon.
JJAbrams
Fallen
1 | 0
Mastering in DOTA 2 custom hero chaos and 1x6 and in world of warcraft a little