Football - the ONE true religion.

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
eh... he's kinda washed now.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Que ? He played in the end after substitution and showed good stuff briefly. Hopefully he will show more next games, it will be needed.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
he performs better when he's in the national squad. ever since he got a big head because bayern took an interest in him (def a huge mistake by bayern) he never fit in there because he had to compete with more experienced players there, then he gets loaned to swansea city iirc and he never really got any better there either. only got injured more than once.

he did recover a bit while playing in France tho, but imo he's a bit overhyped, and that's saying a lot from a player that came from Benfica's school.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Fuck the underdogs. I wanna see more smashing derbies with early goals and quick tempo.

I want to see Spain vs Italy, and Italy obliterate the spaniards. I want to see two big favorites countries going at it. 3-2, 4-0... those are results I want to see.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
portugal - germany, not looking good for the krautz with that 15 minute ronaldo goal, and they have a few downs on their team as well. but the game has just started. we'll see if my team puts them out of their misery or not.

edit 1 - 1 after Pepe left Portugal playing 10 vs 11. not over yet.

2-1 for germany, nice goal ngl

interesting first half, portugal is just letting themselves go after that own goal. its the usual.

2-4 , thats gg. we didnt win but was a nice game to watch.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kinda sad result tbh. I don't think Germany deserved the win. Portugal shot their own goal twice. Even if one of them was counted for the German player, I don't buy it. Portugal's offense was strong and their 2 goals were beautiful. Still, it was quite a thrilling game.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I was so happy when Switzerland deleted the smug face of Pogba... satisfying. Mbappe ended up being a big flop for France, whilst Benzema carried them through and still wasnt enough. Complacency at its finest.