Football - the ONE true religion.

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It was a tough pill to swallow last night.

This lost is going to hunt me forever i think and prolly i will never get over it. This was the chance u get once in 100 years especially as small country like Croatia. It just hurts to loose the final like that.

Those goals in the first half it was just bullshit. Foul on Griezmann was questionable, GK didnt react well, penalty was meh. France was nowhere on the pitch the first half and they lead 2:1.

2nd half same crap, as we try to comeback we get another unnecessary goal. It was very hard to make a comeback after that. GK was just total garbage and completely out of game. I actually never seen such bad performance from a goakleeper ever in such important game.

Cant blame the team they fought their ass of and congrats for that. Congrats to France for the win aswell but still i feel like we deserved it more even tho we had some luck in the penalty shooutout and we had easier road to get to the final. This defensive bullshit counterattack style they played makes the lost even more painfull.

2nd place is huge success for sure but only RAKIJA can heal this wounds now and nothing else. So fck the 2nd place and back to RAKIJA.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Really wanted the underdogs to take the cup home, but France was very overpowering. Regardless it was a very good run for Croatia so congratulations to them, already winners in my book.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well one can argue about luck factor. Kuraces got some luck on the way to finals and almost no luck in last game. Also goalkeeper - вратарь дырка. It's a shame that so powerfull team choosen a counter atack strategy. And fuckers will probably be on top for a decade since it's a young team.
Japan vs Belgium - best example of the games i prefer to see.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Metal, Japan shouldnt be even on pitch with Belgium because of Sepuku if they had balls after match with Poland (polish team should join Sepuku party of course, for general performance which disgusted me).
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
L O L Lithuanian fc Suduva eliminated Nikosija Apoel. Won 3:1 at home and just now lost 0:1 in Cyprus. Is it coming home ?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
:mrgreen: and Levski Sofia lost to a team from a country smaller than our biggest coast city.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
FC Stumbras 1 : 0 Pavlodar Yrtysh (first game 0:0) next game most likely Partizan from Belgrad
FC Zalgiris 1 : 1 Klaksvik from Farer islands (first game Zalgiris won 2:1 away) AND next game is against .... Vaduz. Same team that won against ... Levskij :)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Zalgiris 1:0 Vaduz - things might end up bad for Zalgiris, game at home, Vaduz had some good chances too.
Trakai 0:1 Belgrad Partizan - things might end up well for Trakai, since game was away + red card.

Suduva got KOed by Crvena zvezda 3:0.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
International champions cup is really nice this year. Lots of great games.

@metalistas, Unlucky for Trakai, did they play well?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Did not watch. Took a short nap after work which turned out to be a long sleep, missed gym, football and many other things. Fucking heat is killing here, plus lidl ice cream is 59 cents.. FUUUuuu...

Some opinions say the game was about even until red card (some player got yellow and started to argue with referee - red card, nx nado ?), used some short passes to overcome pressure. 50/50 next match.