Your dream place to live?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Augustos
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi there!
My twitter feed is full of news about American street fights and watching all this I found myself thinking that I don't want to live in the USA anymore. But the problem is that I have no theoretical replacement :( still guessing where I could possibly live. What about you? What is your dream place/country?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Relaxing, work life balance
2. Ability to get all necessity, get grocery, food delivery etc
3. Good public transport, cost effective than having you own transport
4. Decent pay, 1 day job = 1 week grocery
5. Not to costly for monthly expense, utility bill, subscription, house rent
6. Good internet, 50mbps at least with unlimited data cap
7. Healthcare / insurance not too costly
8. Slightly cold weather, something around 25 celsius, dont mind 4 seasons
9. Place for entertainment, like bowling, movie, game arcade
10. Not too far from home, fly ticket is pricey

That said, from list above, places that i went and i enjoyed so much was:
1. Melbourne, Australia - Aside from maybe not much to do at night time, it was pleasant to visit there
2. Yokohama, Japan - Mind you not tokyo, which overcrowded. Yokohama is international city with many sea ports.
3. Singapore - Not exact area, but im expecting somewhere away from town. I dont mind commute 1 hour daily
4. My own country - I only hate the cost of car & housing, low salary and weak currency.
5. Place i never visit - Any rural area fit most of the criteria above
Jekajio
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Augustos wrote:Hi there!
My twitter feed is full of news about American street fights and watching all this I found myself thinking that I don't want to live in the USA anymore. But the problem is that I have no theoretical replacement :( still guessing where I could possibly live. What about you? What is your dream place/country?

Hi Augustos! ;)
Great topic! The situation in the USA is a really bad disappointment for me too as I wanted to move to LA in September for at least 1 year. Now I understand that this dream is not going to happen neither this year nor the next one. :( I guess that Spain is a good as you say replacement under the current circumstances! It would be awesome to live somewhere near Benidorm for example :mrgreen: moreover the market is more clear than in the USA. You know your future expenses beforehand as all the taxes and charges are well known https://virtoproperty.com/info/buying-property-in-spain-costs-taxes-and-hidden-charges.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ Same, Switzerland. I'm so tired of Finland, there is nothing for me anymore.
jojoz
Destroyer
6 | 0
I always wanted to live in a big house near the forest
ardisroyer
Fallen
1 | 0
Somewhere cool and by the sea. So I can walk along the beach during the day, and curl up in a warm blanket at night.
kittenpro
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello! I completely understand your sentiments; the world can feel overwhelming at times. My quest for tranquility led me to Malaga, Spain, a decision catalyzed by the serene landscapes and vibrant culture I discovered on kittenproperties. Initially, Malaga was a mere contender among a list of dream places. However, exploring the real estate options available in Malaga through kittenpropertie transformed this dream into a tangible reality. The process of buying property there was surprisingly smooth, revealing a path to a peaceful life surrounded by the Mediterranean's charm, far from the unrest that filled my screen. Malaga offered not just a new home but a new way of life, rich in history, culture, and natural beauty. This journey from disillusionment to discovery has been incredibly rewarding, suggesting that sometimes, the perfect theoretical replacement is just a click away, waiting to be realized
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
North Korea