An addictive game you love

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
ryanterry
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How Laser Level Can Be Used In Different Projects

By using the top rated laser levels, we all are working on different projects and some of them require more energy while some are simple enough to get complete in a few hours. If you are wondering, what else you can do with laser levels and how many projects you can use it then here we are to help you out. You can learn more at https://www.facebook.com/LaserLevelHub/ Imageto broaden your horizon about laser levels.

Objects on Wall:

There are lots of DIY projects to work on like fixing cabinets on the wall, hanging pictures, or installing small cupboards on the walls of the bathroom. In this case, if you are thinking about alignment and want to make your work easy then use a laser level for perfect results. From fixing them in a straight line to adjacent lines, even if your object is three-dimensional, laser level can help you in completing any job successfully without creating any of the complications.

Flooring:

Many people who are fond of DIY projects, they love to create change in their home. If you are one of them and trying to attempt the flooring project but confused about perfection then laser level will help you out. Laser levels will make your work way too easy and you simply have to set the beam and start adjusting the tiles in a line what laser level is showing you. You will be able to complete the whole work in a few hours without measuring one place again and again.

For Preparing Furniture:

If you have the best laser level for the money and you love to prepare a different kind of small furniture for a house then this just product is just the right one for you. With the help of the laser level, you can simply mark the cutting or drilling points on the material and start creating whatever you want. From a small piece of furniture to something big, this product will help you in nailing every project. You can visitImage https://www.scoop.it/topic/laserlevelhub for more information on laser levels.

Painting:

If you are trying to paint different colors on one wall but you need to have a straight line first then use the laser level as it can make your painting skills amazing. From diagonal line to straight, you can simply paint the wall in any alignment. Point the laser level to the wall and decide, what is your point from where you want to separate two colors? And start doing your work right away.

Fixing Ceiling:

Fixing ceiling is one of the common projects that people usually do in their home but sometimes due to the disturbance in measurement or no alignment guidance, things can turn out to be messy. In this case, the laser level will help you in preparing an alignment for the ceiling to fix it and your work will be quicker.

Conclusion:

From the best laser level for installing kitchen cabinets to fixing pictures on walls, this product is always reliable, durable, and efficient in working. You can visit https://band.us/@laserlevelhub Imagefor more information on laser levels types and models.
Edited by ryanterry 1 year.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Are you familiar with Grim Dawn? It's a Diablolike made by the people who made Titan Quest. Really well polished, loads of content, massive amount of character customization. Graphics are kind of drab, but there's nothing to be done about that. The plot is... it works, basically.

If you don't feel like thinking hard and just want to blow some shit up, Broforce is pretty good. It's really hard, especially on the higher difficulty, since only one character has more than one hit point while all enemies can take at least one bullet, and later enemies will kill you in about one second or less if you don't shoot them first. The terrain is destructible, so you can screw yourself over by being too liberal with explosives, but making a level unwinnable usually takes deliberate effort, and the game restarts quickly. Basically, you're GI Joe, and you're fighting Satanic terrorists. It's supposedly a parody, but whatever. Explosions and gibs are fun, even when they're yours.

If you like a game that will bust your balls when you mess up, I found The Surge 2 quite fun once I got into it. It's Dark Souls in the future, basically; a focus on melee combat, even basic enemies will kill you very quickly if you mess up your dodges and parries, you collect money (tech scrap in this case) and spend it both at vendors and at camp fires, sorry, ops centers to level up and improve your character, and when you die all the scrap your were carrying drops to the ground and all the enemies respawn. Where The Surge differs from the herd is that it doesn't use RNG to determine drops. Instead, you encounter an enemy carrying a snazzy new weapon or a cool piece of armour, so you hack away at them until they're almost dead, then use a finishing sequence to hack off their limbs and take it from them. It's really cool. It's also relatively forgiving for a Dark Souls-esque: dropped scrap heals you when picked up, there's a gadget that tells you how to parry enemies, and your primary healing resource can be replenished through combat. The story is appropriately grim, with lots of horrible people to slice up and terrible things happening to people who probably don't deserve it.

Oh, have you tried Terraria? It's a 2-D sandbox game that drops you off in a world with the Guide who'll tell you the basics, then lets you get to building a house, crafting better tools, and digging into the underworld for better metals to craft things from. It differs from Minecraft in that it's 2-D, its worlds are finite, and it has a much greater emphasis on boss fights to unlock new gear for you. It has lots of stuff to do, and can be quite hard, especially if you don't overprepare or don't check the wiki for instructions. And should you get bored with vanilla, there are a wide variety of mods that alter the game to lesser or greater extents.

If you like third-person shooters but wish that there was one where you're a hapless grunt stuck in a monster movie, Earth Defense Force 5 might be for you. You'll be blasting your way through hundreds of giant ants and spiders per level, shooting down dozens of flying saucers, blowing up giant robots with buildings collapsing left and right... it's really cool. There's four classes, hundreds of weapons to unlock, more than a hundred levels to beat and five difficulties to master. It does get pretty grindy if you want to play on higher levels, but it's no worse than Median. Sadly, the writing and the song have taken a turn for the worse since 4.1, but the gameplay is rather more polished.

There are others, but that's what I've got right now.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm addicted to above mentioned Grim Dawn, still tryimg every last of those superbosses, well what do you call them? Crate is my final target.
ThomasGabriel
Destroyer
7 | 0
elisecoen wrote:I used to be addicted to the mobile game Destiny 2. I wanted to become one of the strongest players in the game, or at least in my state so I try to play the game as much as possible. I do spend money on different exotic items and I like that it provides me with constant wins.

There are a lot of truly addictive games I practically adore. And you are absolutely right Destiny 2 is rightly considered to be one of them.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
olivs wrote:I'm addicted to zombie games, I can play them for hours

What do you mean by zombie games, haven't heard anything new with that genre. Well the last one I played was RE4 so it's been awhile and that ain't exactly addiction-game.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm sure he's talking about these zombie games here: https://gamcore.com/zombies
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I can 3rd Grim Dawn. Fun as fuck... until it isn't. The enemy scaling system ruins the game completely, but otherwise a very solid and fun ARPG.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Taem wrote:I'm sure he's talking about these zombie games here: https://gamcore.com/zombies

Put NSFW next time !!!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Some small ones that i was addicted long ago:

Slay - conquer whole map with random AI opponents, AI behaviour is very nice in it:

Creeper world - fight expanding blue liquid while building your colony.

Bigger ones:
Age of empires/mythology games - had to build every building, get every upgrade and only then go and demolish enemy. Good times.
Perfect world international (MMORPG - mostly man online role playing girls) - my first mmorpg experience, loads of time wasted on official server and later on private ones.
Median older versions - used to have install at work pc - play single player during work, take save games archive home and continue there. Good times.