Rage Thread

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Try to farm auhe = get only keys runes. Try to buy it with overprice = get overbidded even then 8DD
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
You just run to nihalthak as quickly as possible and then one of these mofos appear in front of u good bye cruel world... cuz he knocksbacks you 3 times and ur ded :mrotate: especially deadly vs pouncers totemancers and wolf druis -.- because usually you are entering that place under geared and dat bitch suddenly knocks u back out of your pack of meatshields and singles you out even if you have 300 FHR this guy still is a problem because he gets some insane bullshit speed after he hits you the first time and he keeps knocking u back each time getting that movement speed again and again until your dead moving on...culprit
#2 now this one... is another story he doesnt do anything by himself and is easy to kill but once you got like 2 packs of monsters in front of him... until you clear dat out he has already cast his deadly poison and if you have poison resist good this buys you time but usually that is not even enough ur health bar is already at 1 and guess what... there is still a pack of monsters behind him the moment you jump him with 1 health ur ded whaaat ? then dont jump it ? aaww man what a great idea :shock: its not like his second hit of his poison is not gonna finish you off u have no choice but to rush him instead before getting poisoned again -.- #3 whatever do you mean ? just make sure to cap your lightning resist and fire resist and ALWAYS ON THE MOVE he is absolutely no problem if you rush him he's dead ez pez but THIS on the other hand don't let him hit you by ANY CHANCE nukez hand grenades nuclear bombs use it all on him because you got one shot one opportunity, to get dat sick sig but he always gon be on ur :thumb: and even if you have dat poison immunity or lenght reduce or defense or ANYTHING the moment he knocks u back and poisons u at the same time prepare to :salut: for the last time.....talking about knockbacks ? why is it so uncommon in Median XL ? also why is it not implemented in boss fights ? instead of trashmobs ...I feel disrespected if a little midget moves my fat ass shiny hero in this game while bosses look like they can flippin trow u around arent doing shit -.-
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
i never have 8 hrs to do grinding and trophy runs, crafting, skills sharing CDs, and instagibs. i wish that trophy runs were just a bit more forgiving and some actual useful skills that will be included in crafting.
Videoking24
Imp
4 | 0
After a few days of farming Tcows after I hit 120 i'm convinced sacred warped blades don't exist. :evil:
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Videoking24 wrote:After a few days of farming Tcows after I hit 120 i'm convinced sacred warped blades don't exist. :evil:

farming tcows...

FOR DAYS???!!!?!?!?!
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Videoking24 wrote:After a few days of farming Tcows after I hit 120 i'm convinced sacred warped blades don't exist. :evil:

Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
shnurr214 wrote:

farming tcows...

FOR DAYS???!!!?!?!?!

Not everybodys time is unlimited (that sentence sounds weird, is it right?), maybe he farms a few minutes a day?

My leg is acting up again and I want to cut it off. Four days ago 12km run no prob but now I can barely walk... and it's raining like crazy and I need something strong for the pain.

Edit: And for fucks sake it's sunday, in this lame ass shithole they don't sell whiskey on sundays...
Videoking24
Imp
4 | 0
Jampula wrote:
shnurr214 wrote:

farming tcows...

FOR DAYS???!!!?!?!?!

Not everybodys time is unlimited (that sentence sounds weird, is it right?), maybe he farms a few minutes a day?

My leg is acting up again and I want to cut it off. Four days ago 12km run no prob but now I can barely walk... and it's raining like crazy and I need something strong for the pain.

Edit: And for fucks sake it's sunday, in this lame ass shithole they don't sell whiskey on sundays...

Yeah I only have about 30 minutes on a good day lol. can't wait till I finish up my side job so i'm not having 60-70 hour workweeks.