Is it finally time to pull the plug ?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Igris
Destroyer
6 | 0
It's funny most of you don't know me and that is fine. I still can probably solo the game faster than any of you even without playing it for 5 years. Endgame content ? Don't make me laugh. In the past it took me 3 days to get all charms. The reason that I came back is just to check is if the website was still alive or the project bit the bullet like wolcen.
Istaryu
Sand Maggot
1121 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You're talking to an ex professional dota 2 player and someone who can complete path of exile's whole endgame 1 week into a new league. I'm pretty sure my intelligence is in a good place, gaming related.
Lynderika
Rust Claw
88 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wait how does your gaming skills even enter this discussion? It's not related to anything anyone said. And of course we wouldn't know you, you're using a 16h old account...
Anyway I'm not concerned in the slightest by both poe and d2 remaster, I'll still play Vanilla and Median like I always did, pretty sure I'm not alone here. You seem to not like the direcion median went off in the recent years, but if you'd rather prefer older versions, you are still free to download and play most of them normally, as I and lots of others peoples still do.
You're discussing non issues.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2739 | 386
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Just breath in and breath out and enjoy this one:
Prime_Evil
Neon Fiend
2097 | 208
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
this thread :

#NerfBloodMoorMonsters
Machiavelli
Imp
4 | 0
Who the fuck is this nerd
VsT
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lol, I miss median... been a minute since I've had time.
iwansquall
Sand Maggot
1102 | 43
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Trust me, i have been here since patch Median 2008 patch 1.57b. Back then laz was kicked out from phrozen keep. There was several other hiccup in the past with shutdown of forum (forumer and 1 url with laser). To the drama of offtopic forum with threaten by hackers. To the death and revival of ultimative. To community wiki project and being kicked by powertripped mods on discord. And how i forget about shout chat at top of old forum

Tl;dr the game have been through many challenges and still remaining strong. there are many other mod overhauled project that failed to even release to public.

Marco, whist and the gang (sry for not remembering you all names) have done something who thought was impossible. The new game wont replace it. People come and go, and im one of have been lurking watch their great success.
Igris
Destroyer
6 | 0
Interesting... I've been playing a bit before you 1.45

The new game wont replace it
They already have tho.

Even if nostalgia hits i will always just download 2008, for me anything after that doesnt exist.
Jampula
Blood Golem
1324 | 48
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So download that and go suck nostalgias juicy tits, enjoying bugs -> cheeses, SERIOUS unblancing and lack of any real challenge when you know what you do.