Is it finally time to pull the plug ?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Igris
Destroyer
6 | 0
With Poe 2, D2 remake. Is there any player base going to be left ? I loved what laz did and to put it mildly was displeased what happened after. Things like monster density, procs, purity and tg should never have existed. I assume 80% of the skills are still not viable to build around.

To I suck cock aka Robin aka RandomOnions, the Demokat Mahitovec and Gipsy Romanian Bojaeca. Your twitch channels are dead, you are probably banned from here but I wish to see you in Poe2.

Cheers.
Enigma
Balrog
135 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What are you talking about? Median is at an all time high, the game is top notch with a wide array of build arounds for most content + the devs continually update and balance.

Enjoy D2vanilla hahaha. D2 was dogshit other than PVP and the one uber boss set.
Fracuz
Acid Prince
49 | 0
I will play both PoE 2 and D2 Remake, but I would never spent that much time in Vanilla again as I would do in Median. Vanilla have simply no real endgame and can't compare to Median. Only thing is PvP and the better balance. But I'm honest, it's way easier to balance Vanilla, because it's so easy overall. You can literally walk naked through hell, try this in this mod. And I'm sure the developers will continue balancing. I imagine the time where <50% playing one build in one of the first seasons of median. And now watch all the builds and classes who work nicely and all these "Samael Kill Videos" with different builds. Viable builds will increase over time and that's the point. Median is alive, D2 Vanilla is dead in matters of development.

PoE 2 seems very similar to PoE 1 and I don't like the presentation of the game, also the hit feedback and skills are lame and don't have the power of a diablo.

I'm playing Median since XL 2008 and it's simply fun to watch the game and community grow over time.
nemmate
Azure Drake
163 | 5
I play with this mod since 2009-2010. One of the best this that it has been better and better every time, after every patch. And the other thing that even if you have a shitty connection, you can play single player with lot of endgame quests (I didn't made Uber Tristram in vanilla D2, because of that). I hope that it will be the same in the patch 2.0. In the beginning of this season I said "I can't have any Goblins because I play single player", but the team put the scrolls of enchantment (not all) in single player. They are always do the best that they can. Have a nice day, and hope that we have the 2.0 as soon as possible.
paolo12
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Is this mr. B. again? :-D
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Igris wrote:With Poe 2, D2 remake. Is there any player base going to be left ? I loved what laz did and to put it mildly was displeased what happened after. Things like monster density, procs, purity and tg should never have existed. I assume 80% of the skills are still not viable to build around.

To I suck cock aka Robin aka RandomOnions, the Demokat Mahitovec and Gipsy Romanian Bojaeca. Your twitch channels are dead, you are probably banned from here but I wish to see you in Poe2.

Cheers.

I dont get why toxic fucks like this piss ant have to come here, make an account like a few hours ago just to bash.

This community is already smaller than the other mods at the moment so "viewership" doesn't really exist in comparison to other game categories that could actually hold value with numbers that you can reflect on. (it was cringe of you to even view shame, get over it and stream yourself if you have such a raging boner about views)

"Cheers" my ass, go fuck yourself. I'm tired of these whiny ass babies coming here to cry
Wotan
Polar Worm
1816 | 143
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
"Time to pull the plug"...
All I read was "Hello, I am the saddest human on earth so I will spill my can of dumbest and cringiest assumptions."
Nobody cares.
blatkill
Abomination
156 | 14
Igris wrote:With Poe 2, D2 remake. Is there any player base going to be left ? I loved what laz did and to put it mildly was displeased what happened after. Things like monster density, procs, purity and tg should never have existed. I assume 80% of the skills are still not viable to build around.

Cheers.

Join forum : today

What's the point ?
Bearded_DooD
Vampiress
39 | 4
Nah its not Brad... he would not move from median, he would overtake the game and lead us to bright....-cough-
Well I'm also waiting at PoE 2 but Median has a special place in my heart and I am still here
Frytas
Djinn
526 | 78
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies