Grim Dawn: Reign of Terror

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'll drop this one here, for those that are waiting for D2 Resurrected.
This mod is the original Diablo II campaign re-imagined into Grim Dawn engine.
Requires owning GD and its 2 expansions - advisable to just get GD Definitive Edition (v1.1.9.1) that contains it all.
Does NOT require owning Diablo II, even though all of the og soundtrack and cinematics are available there.

Main thread:
https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t ... rror/35347

I was very pleasantly surprised, as this mod delivers exactly what it says on the tin. It provides Diablo II experience in modern Grim Dawn engine.
Allows you to play the D2 campaign in a very different way, as the game follows Grim Dawn mechanics. Which means that you are getting 3 skill points per level, and you select two character classes - first one at level 2, second one at level 10. You can play with original Grim Dawn classes (10 of them) and 7 Diablo II classes. Number of class combinations is absolutely huge, well into three digits.

They even implemented runewords, you just craft them by putting a base item + required runes in the crafting UI. Enigma does what you expect it to do :) CTA doesn't though, no free hp buff for everyone anymore.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
would be nice if the mod maker updated a video of the current build, last one was recorded in 2018 or something. still tho, its looking very promising. ill give it a whirl whenever i get the time, thanks for the heads up.