Game news and forum updates
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The way the elements work is impressive and thoughtful. Poison can proc on kill, magic doesn't need to stack -enemy physical/ magic reductions, and the other 3 decide what monster types will be a challenge for you.

I made them fairly shitty in my own mod, because of the whole homogeneous thing, but in MXL, the element you choose really does present unique and particular challenges relative to the others.
Bulat
Fallen
1 | 0
Can't wait to play MXL2017! All of this sound amazing.
Beepr
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I've never been around for a new patch/version/ladder reset so im curious how it works. Is there a release date announcement then patch notes then release? Does it all just come out at once when its ready? Its almost May so im just wondering how it will happen.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Beepr wrote:I've never been around for a new patch/version/ladder reset so im curious how it works. Is there a release date announcement then patch notes then release? Does it all just come out at once when its ready? Its almost May so im just wondering how it will happen.

Afaik:

1. Screenshots + some info about new features;
2. Date Announcement;
3. Release + full patch notes;
4. New docs version (may take quite a time).
drv
Cultist
20 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
cant WAIT FOR THIS :DDDDDDDD
Lasersoft120
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey quick question, I didn't see anything about it in any of the 2017 Median threads. Is this newer update going to have a higher resolution? I think I remember seeing something about it for Sigma but not 100% sure. Now I that I have a 30inch monitor, the games freakin tiny hahaha
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Lasersoft120 wrote:Hey quick question, I didn't see anything about it in any of the 2017 Median threads. Is this newer update going to have a higher resolution? I think I remember seeing something about it for Sigma but not 100% sure. Now I that I have a 30inch monitor, the games freakin tiny hahaha

No, that is only in sigma, median2017 will have some features ported from sigma but the resolution change will require the sigma core to work.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Lasersoft120
Jungle Hunter
25 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:
Lasersoft120 wrote:Hey quick question, I didn't see anything about it in any of the 2017 Median threads. Is this newer update going to have a higher resolution? I think I remember seeing something about it for Sigma but not 100% sure. Now I that I have a 30inch monitor, the games freakin tiny hahaha

No, that is only in sigma, median2017 will have some features ported from sigma but the resolution change will require the sigma core to work.

thanks for the quick reply! Awesome can't wait. Still going to play just figured i'd ask.
Ayrill
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
finaly a new Median XL Version.. :) playing right now the Ultimate version but i'm not that happy that the multires part works just 50% of the time.. :/ 800x600 just hurt my eyes on a 21:9 display xD

is there a chance to get some alpha/beta version of the new game? :) or is it not playable right now? :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ayrill wrote:finaly a new Median XL Version.. :) playing right now the Ultimate version but i'm not that happy that the multires part works just 50% of the time.. :/ 800x600 just hurt my eyes on a 21:9 display xD

is there a chance to get some alpha/beta version of the new game? :) or is it not playable right now? :)

There was a public posting for player requests to be invited to the alpha testing of the mxl17 patch. There were criteria to be met for it. Look in the announcements page I believe.