Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello all,

as some of you might have noticed, the multiplayer link has been broken for a couple of weeks, as I was working on a new site for TSW realm. Good news are, the site is finally up and has some new cool things! The banlist and server FAQs have now been moved to the site as well. There is also a new user panel where you can see your friends list.

In the future I will add a couple of options such as changing default GS, password recovery, email update, and possibility to add/remove friends.

Go check it out!
http://tsw.median-xl.com

Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
Extretimate
Abomination
145 | 6
Since im assuming you are accepting suggestions,

1) can we get the format on the "How to Join" (http://tsw.median-xl.com/join.php) section to be like the "Rules" (http://tsw.median-xl.com/rules.php) section, the white font on this background is so much more aesthetic and easy to read compared to the yellow on brown, also, the dark red is hard to see, but the really bold brighter red in the Rules section is much easier to read

2) point (5) in How to Join lists no tools other than D2SE allowed but in Rules it lists 4 tools allowed, which may mislead new players; instead, could it say (see Rules for full list) or could it actually list the 4 in brackets

3) idk how on softcore ladder, a low level sin made it and is #47, and there are 2 #47 entries (obv a bug)
otherwise, i love this ladder layout, looks epic, like everything else :yay:

4) im just assuming you didnt get to it yet, not that you forgot (or im blind) but theres no way to log out the User Panel xD
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Extretimate wrote:Since im assuming you are accepting suggestions,

1) can we get the format on the "How to Join" (http://tsw.median-xl.com/join.php) section to be like the "Rules" (http://tsw.median-xl.com/rules.php) section, the white font on this background is so much more aesthetic and easy to read compared to the yellow on brown, also, the dark red is hard to see, but the really bold brighter red in the Rules section is much easier to read

2) point (5) in How to Join lists no tools other than D2SE allowed but in Rules it lists 4 tools allowed, which may mislead new players; instead, could it say (see Rules for full list) or could it actually list the 4 in brackets

3) idk how on softcore ladder, a low level sin made it and is #47, and there are 2 #47 entries (obv a bug)
otherwise, i love this ladder layout, looks epic, like everything else :yay:

4) im just assuming you didnt get to it yet, not that you forgot (or im blind) but theres no way to log out the User Panel xD

1 - You're right, I guess I was just messing around a bit :P I changed it now.
2 - That line is not to make a point about cheating, but about being able to connect. People are supposed to read the rules anyway and these explicitly state the allowed tools.
3 - Yeah I saw it and there seem to be other problems as well. I had to use some cheesy fixes because the problems are from the ladder generator script.
4 - There is, inside the User Panel.

Extretimate
Abomination
145 | 6
Marco wrote:4 - There is, inside the User Panel.

LOL xD, so apparently if you have no friends in your list = you cant log out :lol:

i was doing it as a test, first with my mule account, but since i cant log out i couldnt test with real account; i cleared cookies so i could log in again, and i see the log out button (its semi-obvious); here i attached a ss

Leerek
Thunder Beetle
59 | 6
Finally it works! Great work :hammer:
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Fantastic job Marco! Aesthetically very pleasing with intuitive layout and I love how it ties into the realms! Good work!
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Well done, I like it very much. Once the ladder parsing/sorting script is fixed (hc ladder still has people with less xp over those with more) the current implementation will be flawless.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well done :thumb:
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4