Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Create some way or role for someone to monitor auctions so people can understand what the fuck the item actually is. (Yes, I know language barrier, but how hard is it to simply type the letters of the item's name?) and also make it require a picture (not optional) for the times that people can't understand what the auction item is.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
So theres an option in the profile section of adding TSW acc name so it appears in the profile. Would it be possible to make that name appear kinda like in the image below? It seems like a lot of people that make trade lists don't post their acc name (why?) so this could be a nice qol feature.

Thx Quirinus for volunteering for this post.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
you're welcome :D

marco generally likes to keep things clean, so that's why there's no twitch/tsw accs there
i kinda agree and disagree with that :lol:
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I've said it before and I know the reason(s) why and understand why it hasn't been done, but I think it's very necessary to increase the cost of creating an auction to 20-25tg. If the item really is worth the value, people will make their money back with no issue. New players without tg might struggle with that part, but I think there are easy ways to overcome it.

This season has seen a shitload of auctions for items that are extremely common and people are just tossing them into auctions just in the event someone will overpay for the item instead of using the trade center as it normally should/would be used.

I would even be okay if auctions were removed, though I know that won't happen. They were a cool addition, still can be nice, but people are "abusing" the auction system to get overvalued items, and it makes it especially difficult for items to really be priced when a Goetia regularly goes for 400+ and then someone gets upset cause theirs only got 200 (still far overvalued past the first week).

Not to mention new players trying to learn and assess the market.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:I've said it before and I know the reason(s) why and understand why it hasn't been done, but I think it's very necessary to increase the cost of creating an auction to 20-25tg. If the item really is worth the value, people will make their money back with no issue. New players without tg might struggle with that part, but I think there are easy ways to overcome it.

If you have a higher fee, the startingprices will rise. If the fee is 5,10,25 or 50TG new players without TG cant bid in any case.

L H wrote:This season has seen a shitload of auctions for items that are extremely common and people are just tossing them into auctions just in the event someone will overpay for the item instead of using the trade center as it normally should/would be used.

In truth its the same as every new season, in the first weeks there are crazy prices (Goetia 400+, emblem of terror 100 and remember the eth Carsomyr), but at some point the prices regulates. A price is not what a seller want, a price is what player are willing to pay. If there are some people who pay 400+ for a Goetia than this is the price for the item at this moment. Few days later you can get the armor for less than 100, I´m pretty sure. Another example: there are WTBs for a XIS with prices from 150-250TG, this is what player will pay, not seller want to have, is this the normal price for a XIS? Yes....at THIS moment...2 weeks later you can be happy to get 50TG for it. Thats called market ;)

L H wrote:Not to mention new players trying to learn and assess the market.

In the first weeks of a new ladder there are no fixprices for anything, if there are some guides with an item which is still the best for this char, the price rise for this. A Goetia is an op-item, so its nothing special that the price is very, very high in early ladder. Its not the system of auction, its the market (the first 400+ Goetia wasnt in an auction...).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Perhaps make donation transactions for TG be locked for a day after the transaction completes then so people have a chance in auctions instead of winning up to last 5 min and then someone donates to get 500 more tg and outbid them. (bad example, but point remains). I dunno.

Im just self-biased against auctions lately
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I can't see Realm Item Thread on pc but I can see it on mobile? I'm signed in on both. I wonder if it has something to do with my work?

hAHa IM DUMB. The topic I'm looking for is 2 years old.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Naabaanit wrote:I can't see Realm Item Thread on pc but I can see it on mobile? I'm signed in on both. I wonder if it has something to do with my work?

hAHa IM DUMB. The topic I'm looking for is 2 years old.

Ye, the new "Realm Item" thread is lik Screenshot Thread S16! or somthin
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
L H wrote:Perhaps make donation transactions for TG be locked for a day after the transaction completes then so people have a chance in auctions instead of winning up to last 5 min and then someone donates to get 500 more tg and outbid them. (bad example, but point remains). I dunno.

Im just self-biased against auctions lately

agree with @willyboy, everything is correct what he wrotes with the market situation happening, an offer from an seller for an goetia plate in first days of an ladder will get allot demands, thats normal market situations happening there and price regulation,

within later there are more offers for the X- item and the demands also gonna be lower/lesser so the price has to be lower aswell, everyone is following the price curve, its not a must, but a unspoken law, more or less if a person be against this and make his own rules/law, he will be outstanding from the bulk of price curve of the same followers but in the same case, he will be not selling anything or selling all in just one day for very low prices or his prices are to high and he gonna sells nothing

but what i see is, there is no system like in ebay, for example,

i make an bid on an item

20 tg

this leads to my tg gets lowerd, it doesnt matter if i get the item in the end of the auction or not ! and thats not be happening in ebay auctions, like there, you can make bids and only when you get won, the gold/money/tg has to be payed

you know ? thats something, when you are not that rich on tg by now, you wont not get so much bids on an item, that you want to get, it can happen you get out of tg and havent seen any item/auction won by the way...

what do you think about this ?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
New members should have at last 5-20 posts before they can create a new thread (this should help to prevent spambot as well).