Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
When?
Cypher
Fallen
1 | 0
Can this box in the docs be changed to overflow: auto? overflow: scroll forces it to show the bars even though there's nothing to scroll Image
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The Multiplayer F.A.Q. needs updating
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The docs pages (specifically item pages) on phone resolution and orientation look like ass. Stat lines split into three words per line, no search function, way too hard to read without constant zoom in and out

I guess that would be part of docs feedback but it runs through the forum layout and coding
Ishkabibble87
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but in the chat window, the /skills [name] function still outputs the old skill names for the necromancer.
caincake
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Minimum bid difference for an auction should increase past the 20 minute mark, perhaps continuously towards the end of an auction or proportionally to the current hightest bid. Having to deal with an auction for 2 hours longer because people keep doing bullshit uncourteous 5tg outbids at the last minute is pretty tedious.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are there any plans to let Forum users add streaming services other than Twitch to their profiles, which could show up in the "Streaming" section of the Forum/Discord--e.g. DLive, YT streams, BitChute (if it ever actually happens), etc?
caincake
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pretty sure people have noticed this, but I'll throw it out there anyway: following search results, which are urls containing the hilit parameter, makes item preview not work when the item name contains the highlighted search results.
While I don't really know what your website code looks like, I can see that item preview html gets rendered in the backend, so I don't suppose you really have to rely on the item element content (that gets mangled by spans used for highlighting) for searching for the item data, and if you do absolutely have to rely on already rendered html it should be easy to use a custom attribute instead of the div content (e.g. <div class="item" item-name="Azurewrath">...).
Pretty sure this is probably not on top of anyone's priority list but manually altering search result urls does get old pretty quick...