Season 15

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
733 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nice! Look forward to giving it a whirl.
Effective
Gravedigger
192 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Damn quick! Can't wait!
exorogue89
Skeleton
2 | 0
Sounds awsome :D any idea what to do if game screws up again after the patch? happend of the last 2 times :(
User avatar
Rishab
Polar Worm
1831 | 129
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
exorogue89 wrote:Sounds awsome :D any idea what to do if game screws up again after the patch? happend of the last 2 times :(

Cant solve the problem which has not been found yet..
MXLU Bestiary(old)| Useful BBcodes| Discord Chat | Community Project: Median Wiki
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
User avatar
chippvant
Grubber
348 | 5
Image
eet
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will the chars be moved to nonladder? I have got around 900+ attribute pool and 5 ubers to go. Would like to finish the char in nonladder since I probably do not have enough time and skills to finish a char in single ladder season.
User avatar
Pinball
✸ The Punisher ✸
6195 | 85
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
eet wrote:Will the chars be moved to nonladder? I have got around 900+ attribute pool and 5 ubers to go. Would like to finish the char in nonladder since I probably do not have enough time and skills to finish a char in single ladder season.

Yeah they will be moved to non ladder.
User avatar
Calypso1992
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Rishab wrote:
exorogue89 wrote:Sounds awsome :D any idea what to do if game screws up again after the patch? happend of the last 2 times :(

Cant solve the problem which has not been found yet..


Can't solve an undefined problem with unknown variables? Sounds like you must want another log-riot on your hands..
User avatar
Akak_
Balrog
131 | -8
ooh nice, looking forward!!
nohuty
Jungle Hunter
29 | -4
Release this friday? Damn it i am at worck ;(
What time and location? :D :D :D
Greetings from Eastern Europe