Median XL 2017 Released

Game news and forum updates
xayne
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:It's really not that bad. Perhaps you should post your gear and setup so we can help you.

melee sorc, full set, pretty crappy offparts but still able to do some quests, already farmed solo:
heart of sin, rathma square, akarat, kurast 3000, creature of flame, death projector, butcher, infernal machine, binding of baal, assault on mount arreat, cathedral of light, tran athulua, bull prince rodeo.
reaching akarat took me already like an half hour, seeing that the legacy of blood is like 3times that way. get killed pretty quick, mana burned 24/7 and these damn tanky trees make a killing through almost impossible.
buffed with minions i have 500k def, 34%block and 80 allres. 1663 Dex 7500HP
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xayne wrote:
L H wrote:It's really not that bad. Perhaps you should post your gear and setup so we can help you.

melee sorc, full set, pretty crappy offparts but still able to do some quests, already farmed solo:
heart of sin, rathma square, akarat, kurast 3000, creature of flame, death projector, butcher, infernal machine, binding of baal, assault on mount arreat, cathedral of light, tran athulua, bull prince rodeo.
reaching akarat took me already like an half hour, seeing that the legacy of blood is like 3times that way. get killed pretty quick, mana burned 24/7 and these damn tanky trees make a killing through almost impossible.

If you can find an item with Stun Attack modifier, you can stun the trees into hit recovery so they won't be able to use their HP buff when they're close to dead (which is why they seem to not take damage for a while) -- works fine as long as you have good chance to hit (which you should since you have 1600 dex). Have you tried
Khany
for the Stormblast skill for single target (big tree enemies)? With just a little pierce, it should help a bit.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xayne wrote:melee sorc, full set, pretty crappy offparts but still able to do some quests, already farmed solo:

Familiar will keep Forest Keepers stun-locked. Then just buff with Moonstrike, hit them with Fusillade, and finish them off with Wraithsword, Bladestorm, or--as LH said--swap weapons and use Stormblast from Khany. Debuff Khazra Clan with Force Blast and they'll do no damage. Keep healing pots on-hand for when you get hit with Moon Arachnids' Arachnomancy.