Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Mahitovec salt brings all the bugs to the yard.
Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
aers wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:
aers wrote:I'll come, If with this patch will be possibility to choose resolution up to Full HD : ]

Then you will not come

hard for my eyes to play on 4k display

Really now. You can maximize the window in DirectDraw mode to enlarge and scale it to your display. And on top of that, with the Glide Wrapper, you can set the resolution manually according to your needs. And you'll get great UI scaling to boot.
What is the problem exactly?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mahitovec wrote:Just curious, if you guys are going to test this patch, or atleast give community some time to do this, or just host raw bugged product and ruin best episode of ladder, as in two previous ladders?

Could you elaborate on this? I remember the bug where the game crashed when entering the Arreat Summit but that was fixed pretty quickly. Other than that I can't think of any from the last couple patches that "ruined" them. If anything, releasing the patch to the entire community for bug fixing prior to a new ladder would kinda kill what makes them so enjoyable. For me, thats the initial race + new content + balance changes.

There was an invitation two ladders ago for M17 Alpha testers and I'm sure you met all the criteria, so unless you volunteered you shouldn't be complaining. ;-|
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Fumbles wrote:Could you elaborate on this? I remember the bug where the game crashed when entering the Arreat Summit but that was fixed pretty quickly. Other than that I can't think of any from the last couple patches that "ruined" them. If anything, releasing the patch to the entire community for bug fixing prior to a new ladder would kinda kill what makes them so enjoyable. For me, thats the initial race + new content + balance changes.

There was an invitation two ladders ago for M17 Alpha testers and I'm sure you met all the criteria, so unless you volunteered you shouldn't be complaining. ;-|

Fauzt runes dropping in terror ? Holy paladin melee skill dealing incorrect damage ?

About that last sentence - logic pls. Hope i don't have to give examples for it.
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
interested in seeing goodberry changes affecting treewarden.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Interested in new area's and uber remakes, not to say, in the new uniques too.
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
@Aspirine101 (I don't mean just you, I'm just getting fueled by your comment) were you really enjoying playing Treewarden??
I mean, to me it was looking like Thorn strike was such an Overpowered!! skill, to the point that it was feeling like cheating to me and it was taking All the fun away..
PS. I really hope for some dual wielders boost as it was already mentioned by others.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
For those asking about dual wield, check my post from some time ago.

Some Druid changes:

GodofMagic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Aspirine101 wrote:
Pinball wrote:
Aspirine101 wrote:well, rip glorious days of treewarden X(

but the new features sound amazing!

Rip wat? Just because of Goodberry nerf?

wait what

it says goodberries will be reworked, why do you think they'll be nerfed?

my comment was becuase it's obvious that treewarden damage will be nerfed next patch, cause right now it's insane ;P

kek if berries wil be also nerfed i will be on suicidewatch

I agree, it may not be a nerf.

TBH, I had always hoped that the bonus on goodberries and lifeshield were switched so that you get the defense first, then the life regen. In the early game, mostly when untwinked, getting the first charms, like TA and Butcher for example, feel harder on Druid than other characters do to low defense. Switching the bonuses with one another would really help with that.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
suchbalance wrote:For those asking about dual wield, check my post from some time ago.

Some Druid changes:

nice tree of life icon from WoW :D

potapo_gourouni wrote:@Aspirine101 (I don't mean just you, I'm just getting fueled by your comment) were you really enjoying playing Treewarden??
I mean, to me it was looking like Thorn strike was such an Overpowered!! skill, to the point that it was feeling like cheating to me and it was taking All the fun away..
PS. I really hope for some dual wielders boost as it was already mentioned by others.

to be honest I rather have my old lovely pummel back
i was extremely disappointed by the initial swap from pummel to thorn strike because TS was weak as hell and killed TW, so TS being overpowered was what made me love the new TW. If TS will be reverted to pummel then I actually wouldn't mind at all, but I think that's highly unlikely

GodofMagic wrote:TBH, I had always hoped that the bonus on goodberries and lifeshield were switched so that you get the defense first, then the life regen. In the early game, mostly when untwinked, getting the first charms, like TA and Butcher for example, feel harder on Druid than other characters do to low defense. Switching the bonuses with one another would really help with that.

Yes I agree, and from sb's screenshot it seems we get lifeshield from ennead now, and something new from BRC

Maybe goodberry + lifeshield from ennead and something completely new from BRC? hmmmm