Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@ General changes - great . the Den map size reduction is more than welcomed .
@ Merc Changes - also great , even if the barb is no longer having the warband

@ Quests - the adjustments are looking good . The new uber sounds interesting
@ Monsters - the monster nerfs look a bit exagerated . will see after the patch will be released

@Assassin - i see no change/adjustment for Batstrike . Was that omited from the changelog or wasn't it done at all ? the ways damage could also be boosted a bit ... it's an assassin after all ...
- TFS could use more than 25% damage boost
- can't wait to play around with Hades Gate . i wonder if it will be loved or not now that it depends on 2 buffs being active
- the rest looks good

@Amazon - great changes . My melee stormzon will love them

@Barbarian - can't wait to see the new Rebound in action . Still , it makes me wonder : if the skill has increased seek range per point , then why would it not shoot after opponents outside the line of sight ? this looks more like a nerf than a boost . is this the only change around it ? was it also made easier to rebound from walls and map edges/trees ? if there's an opponent behind the wall will the rebound still be absorbed there and wasted ? if this can't be fixed , you might aswell replace this skill with something else .

- sad to see Bear Stance no longer providing damage boost , it will most probably not be as loved as it used to be , but i understand where does this come from , so i suppose it's ok .

- the rest looks fine

@ Druid - the adjustments are looking good , but since you went for the werewolf i was also expecting some twisted Claw boost in order for it to be more appealing compared to Harbinger which is many times better .

@ Necromancer - the summoner changes are great , but the frostclaw totem nerf wasn't realy necessary imo , well at least not by 25%
- the melee sounds interesting ... does Deathlord add block chance regardless if the build is using a skythe or dagger+ shield ?
- since Carnage is now just a single target killer , maby Parasite could use a small boost imo
- the Pestilence duration nerf was not necessary imo . it eats quite some mana , so casting it more often is not very welcomed . reduce the mana cost in order to compensate maby ?

@Paladin - the changes sound good , but the wyrms were fine as they were imo .
- no love for the unholy melee ?

@ Sorceress - the adjustments are nice . i wonder if witch blood will be more loved now . I am curious about the other "sorceress defenses have been enhanced in other ways to compensate"

@oskills - can we have the missiles of Cherub strike angels shoot faster please ?

@ Items - did you change the Assassin Witchhunter set from dual claw to claw + shield ? it's about time ...

my 2 cents
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
did chuck just ask for a buff to parasite? A skill that clears entire screen in ubers with early game gear?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you did see that the monsters now have a higher chance to become physical immune (10% up from 2%) , didn't you ? also 15% phys. dmage reduction . so now all those physical damage / partial conversion skills are not as efficient .

if those above monster changes were not done , parasite would have been fine as it was imo . the melee necro will have harder fights vs crowds , but better single target killer in this patch .
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Moustache lady, calm your tits :D
Mr-Weed
Balrog
124 | 11
question THUNDERCRACK still dont auto seek mobs if used on rightclick? (like all other melee skills)
Edited by Mr-Weed 5 years.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
ChuckNoRis wrote:you did see that the monsters now have a higher chance to become physical immune (10% up from 2%) , didn't you ? also 15% phys. dmage reduction . so now all those physical damage / partial conversion skills are not as efficient .

if those above monster changes were not done , parasite would have been fine as it was imo . the melee necro will have harder fights vs crowds , but better single target killer in this patch .

There is no change that makes 2% all trash immune to phys into 10%. Change is that instead of 2% enemies being immune, now 10% enemies will have +15% res (instead of 75% that made them immune).
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i have red the description wrong then . i see now . still , it is 10% chance for a harder fight with a weapon damage build up from 2% .
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Only 20% of 75% phys resists so its basically the same. Weapon damage builds typically have a fair amount of added elemental damage to deal with immunes anyways.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Lol so epic to cry before patch is out and you tried it :thumb: 2%/75% vs 10%/15% sounds fair trade and even if it's not you actually think something is going to change based on your reasonable feedback god tier theorycraft?

Seems decent in general, barb nerfs are really rough, If I understood rebound changes properly, then it's another nerf to it rather than buff, but maybe description is just unclear. Sorceress looks weird, but considering how awful she was last 3 patches it is not a big deal (cannot be worse that she is right now), maybe it will turn out decent in the end even :D

Merc and dark tome fixes are gg.