USA - West Coast
8%
United Kingdom
7%

Total votes: 696

phantom1299
Fallen
1 | 0
There are many servers in Europe, maybe some servers for middle-west asia?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Its not mentioned but You may select up to 3 options so I voted for Brazil, Poland and Sweden as there is none GS. Tho I will stay probably on GS19 set by aahz for Hardcore-Only.

MY4SG4 wrote:100 years of freedom in Poland :cheers: we had holiday last weekend. So 100 patrons hmm. Server confirmed

Its 100th Anniversary of Poland Regaining Independence and during that time freedom was taken from us many times, will just mention members of my family exiled far east even near Siberia, some hunted by NKWD aka Naródny Komissariát Vnútryennikh Dyél, some hunted by UPA aka Ukrayins'ka Povstans'ka Armiya, my great grandfather murdered with thousands of other polish officers in Katyń massacre and way more painful events for Poland and citizens during WWII, moments where we was sold at Teheran and Jalta conferences and faced same evil once again... So fighting for freedom ongoing process and part of our DNA, yes, but not 100 years of freedom, but Im guessing its what you meant. Pozdrawiam.
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unda wrote:Its not mentioned but You may select up to 3 options so I voted for Brazil, Poland and Sweden as there is none GS. Tho I will stay probably on GS19 set by aahz for Hardcore-Only.

MY4SG4 wrote:100 years of freedom in Poland :cheers: we had holiday last weekend. So 100 patrons hmm. Server confirmed

Its 100th Anniversary of Poland Regaining Independence and during that time freedom was taken from us many times, will just mention members of my family exiled far east even near Siberia, some hunted by NKWD aka Naródny komissariát vnútryennikh dyél, some hunted by UPA aka Ukrayins'ka Povstans'ka Armiya, my great grandfather murdered with thousands of other polish officers in Katyń massacre and way more painful events for Poland and citizens during WWII, moments where we was sold at Teheran and Jalta conferences and faced same evil once again... So fighting for freedom ongoing process and part of our DNA, yes, but not 100 years of freedom, but Im guessing its what you meant. Pozdrawiam.

yeah i meant about independence changed that Pozdrawiam
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
phantom1299 wrote:There are many servers in Europe, maybe some servers for middle-west asia?

Same. Would be great if there is a server for Asian players like GS 7.
Mizael
Black Reaper
29 | 1
Brazil, Sweden and Poland here.
Pls marco
zerenda
Imp
5 | 0
sweden :cheers:
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Brazil! Ping between 600 and 2000, because of that moved to SP. My fingers are crossed!

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Would it be better to ignore this poll and choose server location on estimation about the possible player base in certain areas. See it as expansion into unknown water to fish out new members. Increased community generates more income = new servers after that. Brasil or similar South American country, Canada and maybe Russia/China look good for that purpose, no ?
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Anonymous: wrote:Would it be better to ignore this poll and choose server location on estimation about the possible player base in certain areas. See it as expansion into unknown water to fish out new members. Increased community generates more income = new servers after that. Brasil or similar South American country, Canada and maybe Russia/China look good for that purpose, no ?

I agree with this, i voted Germany because that's closest to me (i live in the Netherlands) but to be honest the ping/connection over here is pretty decent. i'd rather have more people playing online with good connection.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
The Russian Federation is the largest country in the world and does not have a single server. I play from Western Siberia, on hardcore and ping 120+ in the city, on any server. Can make at least 1 Russian server? And preferably not in the central part of Russia, it's like that in another European.

What is the point in a bunch of European servers, if they are located at a short distance? The most powerful community in this game is Vietnam, but you want a Russian server :)