Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

RIP every Chuck Norris build.
drakiesan
Skeleton
2 | 0
Holy cow, i thought it will be something good after two years of development... but wow... overall C- more closely to D+... a lot of those changes especially at character will be definitely changed because as it is now it's almost unplayable. A ton of fun builds are completely destroyed, OPeness which Diablo about is reduced to sorry state... i wanna cry about this update... so sad. Crafting destroyed, proces destroyed... PlugY is not there, so what to do with items? show them into a**? runes, shrines, diamonds (etc...), where to put them?, and i am not talking about set items and multiple characters... jesus this is going to be painful and stresfull instead of enjoyable... but i guess it's for free, so... but still it's s*** and until i am not going to see improvment not gonna to play it... and i was so hyped about this...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
drakiesan wrote:Holy cow, i thought it will be something good after two years of development... but wow... overall C- more closely to D+... a lot of those changes especially at character will be definitely changed because as it is now it's almost unplayable. A ton of fun builds are completely destroyed, OPeness which Diablo about is reduced to sorry state... i wanna cry about this update... so sad. Crafting destroyed, proces destroyed... PlugY is not there, so what to do with items? show them into a**? runes, shrines, diamonds (etc...), where to put them?, and i am not talking about set items and multiple characters... jesus this is going to be painful and stresfull instead of enjoyable... but i guess it's for free, so... but still it's s*** and until i am not going to see improvment not gonna to play it... and i was so hyped about this...

Just mule like you would on the server with 2 copies of the game open. Just do it via TCP/IP game. You can join your own game by entering your own IP. And procs are stronger now.

EDIT: I agree with the shrine crafting though. The double MO bonus was what made them compete with runewords imho. Now if you need lots of LL, you just have to make a RW with ll in it, else you can just as well not use ll at all. But well, I haven't played yet so I hope my concerns are wrong.
Edited by HechtHeftig 5 years.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@drakiesan

Cool...registered only for typing this post? Without playing any second Sigma? Chapeau :wall: :wall: :wall:
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
but when , o´ when will i know if my favorite su made the cut :-(
Clessenur
Imp
4 | 0
This exceeds my wildest dreams.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
just saw: no PlugY :cry: and no D2SE :cry: :cry: .... i hope it will be playable under Linux .... :think:
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nobrainnopain wrote:just saw: no PlugY :cry: and no D2SE :cry: :cry: .... i hope it will be playable under Linux .... :think:

Atm, no Linux or Mac support. But some of us in the community are trying to find a workaround. ;) Fingers crossed.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
I was so excited, but then I read the changleg... and the comments section. Seriously, THERE IS NOT PLUGY OR D2SE compatibility? That will be very sad...

Also, some changes are disgusting, like the reanimator mystic orbs... and the 0.8 secs cooldown , but really, can someone clear the things about D2SE and Plugy? The mule tactics are very sad.