Created a complete character guide
very nice!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Solfege wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:just saw: no PlugY :cry: and no D2SE :cry: :cry: .... i hope it will be playable under Linux .... :think:

Atm, no Linux or Mac support. But some of us in the community are trying to find a workaround. ;) Fingers crossed.

:( :( :( hope you will be successful soon :shock:
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
groom wrote:Any information how to install the game (for the Sigma)?

Is it possible to install with D2 LOD patch 1.14d?

And will the Tools be updated for Sigma?

bump

do we need d2 lod patch 1.13c or 1.14d for Sigma ?
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
willyboy wrote:@drakiesan

Cool...registered only for typing this post? Without playing any second Sigma? Chapeau :wall: :wall: :wall:

As an old d2 player (vanilla, and other versions of Median), mule tactics are very lame and limit the game greatly. I don't need play sigma to know this pain... Maybe Marco and the team can solve this thing, cause Plugy for sure improves the playability of the game...but I suppose I will wait, until march, or even more time...I'm not a ladder guy, but
OFC, ladder players are used to those techniques...
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
should one reinstall D2 before sigma hit if they currently have D2SE installed, to avoid possible conflicts?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nobrainnopain wrote:
Solfege wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:just saw: no PlugY :cry: and no D2SE :cry: :cry: .... i hope it will be playable under Linux .... :think:

Atm, no Linux or Mac support. But some of us in the community are trying to find a workaround. ;) Fingers crossed.

:( :( :( hope you will be successful soon :shock:

Same. Keep an eye on this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=204669#p204669

SteelWings is working on Mac, and I'm working on Linux.

If anyone else wants to help with ideas/possible solutions, it would be greatly appreciated.
SteelWings
Sasquatch
67 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Gekko64 wrote:should one reinstall D2 before sigma hit if they currently have D2SE installed, to avoid possible conflicts?

D2SE doesn't interfere with base D2 installation, you just won't be able to use D2SE to launch MXL Sigma once it hits.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Will the documentation be updated when sigma is released?
Jnunn
Fallen
1 | 1
drakiesan wrote:Holy cow, i thought it will be something good after two years of development... but wow... overall C- more closely to D+... a lot of those changes especially at character will be definitely changed because as it is now it's almost unplayable. A ton of fun builds are completely destroyed, OPeness which Diablo about is reduced to sorry state... i wanna cry about this update... so sad. Crafting destroyed, proces destroyed... PlugY is not there, so what to do with items? show them into a**? runes, shrines, diamonds (etc...), where to put them?, and i am not talking about set items and multiple characters... jesus this is going to be painful and stresfull instead of enjoyable... but i guess it's for free, so... but still it's s*** and until i am not going to see improvment not gonna to play it... and i was so hyped about this...

Then keep playing 1.3. The rest of us will at least try Sigma before bitching about it ad nauseum.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dayyymnn BIG!