Median XL Σ Released

Game news and forum updates
Pierrjg
Skeleton
3 | 0
Anyway to run the game in full screen?No option in preference and alt enter doesn't work
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Pierrjg wrote:Anyway to run the game in full screen?No option in preference and alt enter doesn't work

MXL launcher -> settings -> glide settings -> 'settings' tab -> turn off 'window-mode' -> set 'static size' to 'no' -> check the 'desktopresolution' box -> uncheck the 'keep aspect ratio' box -> close and re-open and then launch.
soraka
Fallen
1 | 0
and in Russian will be median xl sigma??? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Gear
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
"Your internet connection seems to not be permitted or dropped out! Please reconnect and clock Retry to resume installation."
Please fix this. My connection is fine.
Renxx
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm confused, I thought Sigma was supposed to support hi res fullscreen (1080p)? Instead it's still stretched and low res, and the UI is awful.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Renxx wrote:I'm confused, I thought Sigma was supposed to support hi res fullscreen (1080p)? Instead it's still stretched and low res, and the UI is awful.

You are confused. The resolution was expanded to 1024x768 up from 800x600. If the aspect ratio is off (stretched) then you're glide/graphics card settings need adjusting. The UI is a work in progress. (And yes, it needs a lot of work)
raijint94
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Just 10 lines into the patch and I've already j*zzed myself(!). What an update,holy crap! Thank you soooooooo much sir,this is God's work! :oops: :D
raijint94
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
"Merchants have had enough, and will no longer pay top coin for your rubbish" I'm dead :mjump: :mrotate:
Pierrjg
Skeleton
3 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Pierrjg wrote:Anyway to run the game in full screen?No option in preference and alt enter doesn't work

MXL launcher -> settings -> glide settings -> 'settings' tab -> turn off 'window-mode' -> set 'static size' to 'no' -> check the 'desktopresolution' box -> uncheck the 'keep aspect ratio' box -> close and re-open and then launch.

Ah ty i had to run the video test again as there was no settings.Sorted thank you very much
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
First of all, cant fck run gamr all might. Try everything, from old windows to newest. Then my friend told my he run game but cant find any settongs glide oO when u download sigma shot its up to date amd no setting anymore.