Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kraio wrote:Exactly this.
Thanks a lot in advance!

If Macro and the team agrees of course. :)

Hi.

OnlyForFun (cookie for you) posted the link which doesn't require web launcher to be used for download.

Or you will still like the offline setup file which will install all, including the launcher of course.

As I said, that's not a problem to create (with approvement of course), but it would be a lot better if we have an official offline setup file made by the team itself.
XanderTheOne
Skeleton
3 | 0
There is only one thing that the new D2 installers (11.2?) are missing, the old cdKeys format ( 4 chars then - XXXX-XXX etc)
Its relativelly easy to make an installer, it must ask your key tho and Yes I know in this type of developments to make autoInstaller puts the responsability in the Dev team, I am close to another Dev team related to bringing back/up an old game in the same way, improoving it but not making an AutoInstaller.
The way we have the median mod now is : we got the game and then we use a mod, not a "pirate" autoinstaller because I guess Median is not Comparing the current CD keys with the protected CdKeys online detected by Blizzard.
Even if Median supports pirate cdKeys they can't say Yes they do so. Btw I have no idea if that works, I have original CdKeys.
If some pirate is reading this, please go buy the game, is so epic to be able to buy such an old game that still sold out there.
kraio
Skeleton
3 | 0
Talic wrote:
kraio wrote:Exactly this.
Thanks a lot in advance!

If Macro and the team agrees of course. :)

Hi.

OnlyForFun (cookie for you) posted the link which doesn't require web launcher to be used for download.

Yes, that's what I needed.

Many thanks, OnlyForFun! :bounce:

Good god, this community is awesome.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does avoiding the installer make sigma work on old windows pcs? I only ask as the heap I have won’t be getting replaced anytime soon . :cry:
Ratemal
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is there still a way to rest skill points other than Akara? Merchant's don't seem to be selling oil of absolution anymore, or is there a new recipe for respec potion?
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Ratemal wrote:Is there still a way to rest skill points other than Akara? Merchant's don't seem to be selling oil of absolution anymore, or is there a new recipe for respec potion?

There's the Belladonna potion that can drop anywhere in any difficulty and resets your stats and skills when used. In theory, anyway. In practice the RNG seems set on never letting them drop.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
I as checking Sigma... and I see the removal of the old mechanics in Widowmaker...Any chance to do the same thing with REBOUND?
duykhanh1983
Fallen
1 | 0
cac ban oi lam sao de choi ban moi nay full screen vay a. help
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Sigma still not have "Show dmg mod"
But when?

And its possible to add server command to add custom stat ponits like /addstr [value] /adddex [value] addvit [value] /addene [value] or
Click+alt for example adds 20 points per 1click?
MyLifeIsIzzy
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi all! I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed Median XL Ultamative for a long time and have finally reached the 120 level cap with a Paladin char. I got Sigma yesterday and I'm already 2 level 24 with the Paladin dark build. So far I like the changes other than holding the button to Run. And the drain on stamina so far. One question is there somewhere to see what your stamina's # is on Sigma?